BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #10 in Pretzels

Generous Chunks Of Our Sourdough Hard Pretzels Bursting With Intense Flavor Combinations...Like The Delectable Honey Mustard And Onion In Our Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Pieces.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Water, Sugar, Onion Powder, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Whey (Milk), Salt, Vinegar Powder (Maltodextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Vinegar), Honey Powder, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Mustard [(Vinegar, Water, Mustard, Salt, Turmeric), Maltodextrin, Corn Starch], Wheat Starch, Yeast, Spices, Extract Of Turmeric, Citric Acid, Horseradish Powder, Natural Flavors, Soda.

Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy.

• Are these pretzels very salty?2 Answers
  • I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely h...9 Answers
Mary M.
Newton Falls, OH
Oh my how addictive are these. I've learned I may as well buy two bags when I buy them they are that good my very favorite snack
Emilee J.
I love love love these. The i bought one big bag and it wasnt that great but the smaller bags are jam packed with amazing flavor
Kel M.
Those are tasty,but very salty. The taste can be quite overwhelming.si if you don't like mustard they can be too strong a taste.
Lasasha H.
Pleasantville, NJ
Texture wise they're a little hard and grainy but the flavor is everything. They're more sweet than sour and not at all spicy.
Kris H.
This is one of my all time favorite snacks I have to only buy them once in a while because they are so addictive and delicious!
Carla P.
Paducah, KY
These are so good. I love honey mustard and the crunch. These are great with a chicken breast sandwich instead of potato chips.
Kim B.
central islip
Love these! Used to eat these all the time, forgot about them and bought them on a road trip a few months ago, obsessed again!
Lindsey E.
Middleton, WI
I love the flavour of this snack. The mustard and onion keep you reaching in the bag for more. Very hard and satisfying crunch!
Naomi W.
I love anything honey mustard flavored & these pretzels fit perfectly in the love category! There are a great on-the-go snack.
Bethany P.
Winter Haven , FL
These are delicious. My father used to share these with me as a child and I loved them! It's hard to stop eating once you start
Francie B.
Stonewall , MS
Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely hard? Oh, and is anyone else as addicted to them as I am, hard pieces or not? Lol!
Lori W.
Kennebunk, ME
Are these pretzels very salty?
Rebecca Q.
San Diego, CA
I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and YES, the pieces do seem extremely hard! Sometimes I'm scared I'm going to break a tooth! But I love them, anyway!

back