BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #10 in Pretzels

Generous Chunks Of Our Sourdough Hard Pretzels Bursting With Intense Flavor Combinations...Like The Delectable Honey Mustard And Onion In Our Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Pieces.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Water, Sugar, Onion Powder, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Whey (Milk), Salt, Vinegar Powder (Maltodextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Vinegar), Honey Powder, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Mustard [(Vinegar, Water, Mustard, Salt, Turmeric), Maltodextrin, Corn Starch], Wheat Starch, Yeast, Spices, Extract Of Turmeric, Citric Acid, Horseradish Powder, Natural Flavors, Soda.

Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy.

• Are these pretzels very salty?2 Answers
  • I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely h...9 Answers
Buy on kmart
Cheyanne W.
Yankton
Omg these are to die for, i have loved these since i was a kid. Absolutely best pretzels you can find, packed with flavor. My favorite
Lindsay H.
These are a favorite snack of mine. I usually purchase these at Publix or Aldi. The flavor is great. I have purchased these many times.
Mary N.
Port Orchard, WA
I love how crunchy these pretzel bites are! they are full of flavor, too! I used to love another brand, but this is my go to snack now
Lauren S.
Birmingham, AL
These pretzels are good but this flavor is my favorite. The Honey Mustard & Onion has a great combination of spicy, smokey and sweet.
Rachel S.
Lake Station , IN
I crave these!! They're so full of flavor and have the perfect crunch. I always find myself pouring the crumbs out when they're gone
Victoria L.
Knoxville, TN
These are really good. They have a little bit of sweetness to them along with the mustard flavor and it's really pleasant. Good snack
Kayla K.
Pretty good. Can get them for a decent price nearly anywhere. Do have a strong onion-y taste/smell, so beware if that may bother you.
Dana B.
Seymour, CT
My favorite flavor that they make! So addicting! I usually get the smaller 99 cent packs so I don't eat an entire bag in one sitting!
Danysia C.
I kind of like them. They have a after taste but my mother loves them. She grabs them every time we take a trip to the grocery store.
Mayiah S.
Such a yummy snack but it will most definitely make your breath stink so my advice it so eat theses in the comfort of your own home
Francie B.
Stonewall , MS
Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely hard? Oh, and is anyone else as addicted to them as I am, hard pieces or not? Lol!
Lori W.
Kennebunk, ME
Are these pretzels very salty?
Rebecca Q.
San Diego, CA
I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and YES, the pieces do seem extremely hard! Sometimes I'm scared I'm going to break a tooth! But I love them, anyway!