BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #10 in Pretzels

Generous Chunks Of Our Sourdough Hard Pretzels Bursting With Intense Flavor Combinations...Like The Delectable Honey Mustard And Onion In Our Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Pieces.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Water, Sugar, Onion Powder, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Whey (Milk), Salt, Vinegar Powder (Maltodextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Vinegar), Honey Powder, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Mustard [(Vinegar, Water, Mustard, Salt, Turmeric), Maltodextrin, Corn Starch], Wheat Starch, Yeast, Spices, Extract Of Turmeric, Citric Acid, Horseradish Powder, Natural Flavors, Soda.

Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy.

• Are these pretzels very salty?2 Answers
  • I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely h...9 Answers
Buy on kmart
Amber O.
Lusby, MD
The pieces are great for a snack. They also are loaded with great flavor. The honey mustard and onion pieces are a favorite in our house
Samantha K.
Chaparral, NM
These are so deliciously amazing, seriously. Perfectly sweetened and salted with a good mustard kick. Great Munchies for a road trip too!
Beth A.
Detroit, MI
The flavor sounds disgusting believe me I wouldn't try them for the life of me but these things are amazinggg!! So weird but so delicious
Lauren G.
These are by far my favorite flavor. I could easily eat this every day! The flavor is strong and so so so good! These are my go to snack.
Lindsay H.
These are a favorite snack of mine. I usually purchase these at Publix or Aldi. The flavor is great. I have purchased these many times.
Ashlea C.
Great flavor. Love these for a snack throughout the day. I buy these regularly. I love the taste and crunch and I will buy these again.
Cheyanne W.
Yankton
Omg these are to die for, i have loved these since i was a kid. Absolutely best pretzels you can find, packed with flavor. My favorite
Dreama S.
Nashville , TN
Snyders pretzel bites have been in my kitchen cabinets ever since I was a small child. Very flavorful and great flavors to choose from.
Breianna W.
Milwaukee, WI
My mouth is watering just typing this. These are my go to snack. I don't care that my breath kicks after eating them. They are worth it
Mary N.
Port Orchard, WA
I love how crunchy these pretzel bites are! they are full of flavor, too! I used to love another brand, but this is my go to snack now
Francie B.
Stonewall , MS
Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely hard? Oh, and is anyone else as addicted to them as I am, hard pieces or not? Lol!
Lori W.
Kennebunk, ME
Are these pretzels very salty?
Rebecca Q.
San Diego, CA
I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and YES, the pieces do seem extremely hard! Sometimes I'm scared I'm going to break a tooth! But I love them, anyway!