BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #10 in Pretzels

Generous Chunks Of Our Sourdough Hard Pretzels Bursting With Intense Flavor Combinations...Like The Delectable Honey Mustard And Onion In Our Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Pieces.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Water, Sugar, Onion Powder, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Whey (Milk), Salt, Vinegar Powder (Maltodextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Vinegar), Honey Powder, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Mustard [(Vinegar, Water, Mustard, Salt, Turmeric), Maltodextrin, Corn Starch], Wheat Starch, Yeast, Spices, Extract Of Turmeric, Citric Acid, Horseradish Powder, Natural Flavors, Soda.

Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy.

• Are these pretzels very salty?2 Answers
  • I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely h...9 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Victoria R.
Rio rico, AZ
Always a classic. Loved opening my lunch box to find a bag of these inside. They are this delicious mix of salty sweet honey mustard goodness.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
OMG these have such a good flavor! I have to say I'm sorry I didn't find them sooner. Such a nice crunch and have a sweet testy taste to them.
Brooke F.
Pottstown, PA
The absolute best, most addictive snack in the world! Before you know it, the whole bag is gone and you just opened it an hour ago! DELICIOUS!
Serina W.
Peculiar, MO
These are the best travel snack! I always make sure I have a bag of these when we go somewhere. They’re so good and the flavor is fantastic!!
Emilly S.
Olympia
Shawn spencers snack of choice. Only rated it high because of psych. They were okay. Wouldnt pick them 1st but wasn't disappointed with them.
Haley
These are one of my go to snacks! The crunch and flavor is on point. I have no shame when I same I could eat this entire bag in one sitting.
Acacia D.
Purchased at: Walmart
These pretzel pieces are freaking amazing. The honey mustard flavor is delicious. The only thing is my stomach gets upset if I eat too many.
Letitia P.
Kingsley, MI
Favorite flavor from them hands down! Each piece has just as much flavor seasoning as the next one. Very strong flavoring but I like that.
Ashley G.
Butler, KY
My hands down favorite snack... EVER! So yummy, sweet & tangy! I buy a bag every shopping visit, even my children enjoy snacking on them!!
Samantha K.
Chaparral, NM
These are so deliciously amazing, seriously. Perfectly sweetened and salted with a good mustard kick. Great Munchies for a road trip too!
Francie B.
Stonewall , MS
Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely hard? Oh, and is anyone else as addicted to them as I am, hard pieces or not? Lol!
Lori W.
Kennebunk, ME
Are these pretzels very salty?
Rebecca Q.
San Diego, CA
I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and YES, the pieces do seem extremely hard! Sometimes I'm scared I'm going to break a tooth! But I love them, anyway!