BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #9 in Pretzels

Generous Chunks Of Our Sourdough Hard Pretzels Bursting With Intense Flavor Combinations...Like The Delectable Honey Mustard And Onion In Our Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Pieces.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Water, Sugar, Onion Powder, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Whey (Milk), Salt, Vinegar Powder (Maltodextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Vinegar), Honey Powder, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Mustard [(Vinegar, Water, Mustard, Salt, Turmeric), Maltodextrin, Corn Starch], Wheat Starch, Yeast, Spices, Extract Of Turmeric, Citric Acid, Horseradish Powder, Natural Flavors, Soda.

Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy.

• Are these pretzels very salty?2 Answers
  • I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely h...9 Answers
Whitney K.
I used to love this flavor years ago, but they've definitely changed it. It's way too sweet now and the onion is a weird dynamic with the sweetness.
Brittany H.
Jacksonville , FL
Great tasting! If you like honey mustard these would be a go to. Strong taste so I would only recommend those who like that flavor. Addicting snack
Jennifer C.
Stockbridge, GA
These are delicious! Full of flavor and they are a great snack. I have tried the other flavors and I also really enjoy the buttermilk ranch peices.
Marian A.
Westover
So good love these pretzels so much they're so good and taste just like say. Not overly expensive. Not overly seasoned underly seasoned. Just good
Britnee M.
Brighton
Honey mustard and onion is my absolute favorite flavor for pretzels! So yummy just by themselves! If I could eat them every day, I gladly would!
Kamila K.
Ridgewood, NY
Not a big fan of like honey mustard here, but the flavor of these pretzels is just amazing!!! First time having it and will be buying it again!!!
Lakiesha B.
philadelphia, PA
Omg I love love love these honey mustard and onion pretzel pieces. They taste soooo good the flavor is to die for. Two thumbs up on this product
Amy D.
Corona , NY
Hands down the best flavor out of all of their options. I really love how it’s broken into pieces. More pieces = more surface area = more flavor!
Amy N.
Appling, GA
These are AMAZING! They have a lot of flavor and go great on their own or with dips. I highly recommend to anyone who loves a quick, tasty snack.
Lauren D.
Middleton, MA
This is the strangest sounding combo but these are super tasty! I was skeptical at first, but once I open a bag I can't put them down! So yummy!
Francie B.
Stonewall , MS
Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely hard? Oh, and is anyone else as addicted to them as I am, hard pieces or not? Lol!
Lori W.
Kennebunk, ME
Are these pretzels very salty?
Rebecca Q.
San Diego, CA
I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and YES, the pieces do seem extremely hard! Sometimes I'm scared I'm going to break a tooth! But I love them, anyway!

Amazon