BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #10 in Pretzels

Generous Chunks Of Our Sourdough Hard Pretzels Bursting With Intense Flavor Combinations...Like The Delectable Honey Mustard And Onion In Our Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Pieces.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Water, Sugar, Onion Powder, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Whey (Milk), Salt, Vinegar Powder (Maltodextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Vinegar), Honey Powder, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Mustard [(Vinegar, Water, Mustard, Salt, Turmeric), Maltodextrin, Corn Starch], Wheat Starch, Yeast, Spices, Extract Of Turmeric, Citric Acid, Horseradish Powder, Natural Flavors, Soda.

Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy.

• Are these pretzels very salty?2 Answers
  • I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely h...9 Answers
Shelby M.
Gibsonville, NC
These are so delicious. I love these and so does my whole family. They taste like honey mustard you can really taste the onion which I think is a good thing. They aren't the healthiest of snack but I would definitely recommend it to everyone as a very nice tasting treat.
Jessica T.
Newton, NC
This is my favorite pretzel flavor! It has that sweet honey flavor, with the zing of the mustard, and the salt from the pretzel. The texture is the best as far as other brands go. They are my official beach-bag or road trip snack!
Jenny P.
Highland, IN
All of their flavors are good and can be very dangerous. How do you stop with just one? They are covered in flavor. This flavor is a little bit different and intense so it may not be for everyone, but it's well worth the try if you tend to like mustard or onions.
Kaitlyn D.
These are so yummy! They are perfect to throw into your bag. The flavor is very unique compared to other products. I keep buying these things over and over because they are so affordable. I like these a lot!
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
These prestzels are SOOO good! They're packed full of flavor and slightly addictive. LOL! I highly recommend these to anyone that likes Honey Mustard. Be care you just might eat the whole bag! 😜
Malea B.
Charleston, IL
These are one of my favorite snacks. The flavor is very strong though. It's not a snack that I can eat too much of...even though I would like too! The honey mustard flavor is great with the onion.
Kathleen F.
These are fantastic! The store always seems to have a sale on these bags (often 2 for $7) which is a great deal. I love snacking on these or pairing a handful with lunch. No complaints- these are really yummy.
Mayiah S.
Such a good snack but it will leave your breath on BOOM so i would not reccomend u eat this at work or during the time u are going to be conversing in close proximity with others.
Corie D.
This is one of my childhood favorites! The pretzels are so crunchy and I like how they are broken into small pieces to get maximum flavor coverage. I love this flavor as well as the buttermilk ranch.
Kara T.
West Warwick, RI
Such a delicious snack! They are so good and addicting that you almost have to finish the whole bag. The pieces are great because it allows the maximum amount of flavor and seasoning on each piece.
Francie B.
Stonewall , MS
Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely hard? Oh, and is anyone else as addicted to them as I am, hard pieces or not? Lol!
Lori W.
Kennebunk, ME
Are these pretzels very salty?
Rebecca Q.
San Diego, CA
I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and YES, the pieces do seem extremely hard! Sometimes I'm scared I'm going to break a tooth! But I love them, anyway!

back