BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #10 in Pretzels

Generous Chunks Of Our Sourdough Hard Pretzels Bursting With Intense Flavor Combinations...Like The Delectable Honey Mustard And Onion In Our Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Pieces.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Water, Sugar, Onion Powder, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Whey (Milk), Salt, Vinegar Powder (Maltodextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Vinegar), Honey Powder, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Mustard [(Vinegar, Water, Mustard, Salt, Turmeric), Maltodextrin, Corn Starch], Wheat Starch, Yeast, Spices, Extract Of Turmeric, Citric Acid, Horseradish Powder, Natural Flavors, Soda.

Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy.

• Are these pretzels very salty?2 Answers
  • I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely h...9 Answers
Julia D.
Floyds Knobs, IN
This is one of my favorite pretzel snacks of all time. It's got a ton of flavor like you get flavor all over your hand as you are eating them. They are addictive and can be a bit of a diet killer. That is because they are amazingly delicious, though.
Emily W.
Columbus, OH
These are one of my favorite late night snack. Although some of the pieces can often feel too hard on my teeth, I still enjoy them! Each bag I have always seems fresh and each ingredient - honey mustard and onion is easily distributed in the flavor!
Ally H.
Roswell, GA
These are the perfect snack with a big burst of flavor! You can also buy them in little individual bags that are perfect for car trips! I love them for the beach because they are small pieces and full of flavor, that fills you up for a great snack!
Jennifer O.
I love Snyders!!! My favorite is the honey mustard pretzel pieces. Although they are so yummy and delicious, I would prefer a softer version of the current kind. It is tough to eat this things sometimes, I usually just suck on it until it softens some so I can chew it. Otherwise, these are great!!
Jessica T.
Junction City, KS
yum yum yum! honey mustard is perfectly tangy, these or the jalapeno pretzel pieces(werent listed) are my secret ingredient in my meatloaf, they cook into it with the perfect consistancy and give it a kick!
Hannah D.
Leesport, PA
THESE. ARE. THE. BEST. SNACK. EVER. I could probably eat a bag a day, they are that addicting. I don't even know how many bags of these I have eaten over the years (probably too many to count ūüėā) but these are literally bursting with honey mustard flavor and have the most satisfying crunch!
Lang H.
Dorchester, MA
I love things that are strongly flavored, and these are magical in how absolutely caked in mustard/onion flavored powder they are. Magical. Be warned though- Your breath will smell like you just ate them.
Nurun B.
Brooklyn, NY
One of My favorite snack foods! These are crazy addictive because taste so good. I finished half a bag tonight, I have no self control >.< I have been getting this product since high school. It's great to enjoy during a movie, long road trip, or at the beach. Enjoy!
Hong anh N.
Honolulu, HI
My go- to snack ‚̧ packed with so much flavor and very hard to put down once you have your first bite! My older brother introduce this pretzel heaven to me and I was hooked on it eversince! Whoever has sensitive teeth and can't chew on hard snacks might not wanna buy this though, that's the only con.
Kelly W.
Los Angeles, CA
So good, but so bad. Why can't these be fat free and guilt free?? I'm sure the ingredients are super bad, and there. Is no way these are healthy, but once in a while it's a nice cheap treat. I'd only recommend these if you seriously love strong honey mustard and garlic flavours.
Francie B.
Stonewall , MS
Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely hard? Oh, and is anyone else as addicted to them as I am, hard pieces or not? Lol!
Lori W.
Kennebunk, ME
Are these pretzels very salty?
Rebecca Q.
San Diego, CA
I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and YES, the pieces do seem extremely hard! Sometimes I'm scared I'm going to break a tooth! But I love them, anyway!

back