BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #10 in Pretzels

Generous Chunks Of Our Sourdough Hard Pretzels Bursting With Intense Flavor Combinations...Like The Delectable Honey Mustard And Onion In Our Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Pieces.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Water, Sugar, Onion Powder, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Whey (Milk), Salt, Vinegar Powder (Maltodextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Vinegar), Honey Powder, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Mustard [(Vinegar, Water, Mustard, Salt, Turmeric), Maltodextrin, Corn Starch], Wheat Starch, Yeast, Spices, Extract Of Turmeric, Citric Acid, Horseradish Powder, Natural Flavors, Soda.

Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy.

• Are these pretzels very salty?2 Answers
  • I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely h...9 Answers
Luisa M.
Fishers, IN
The best flavored hard pretzels I've ever hard, emphasis on the word hard. Still so addicting though! The flavor is an explosion in your mouth. I always tel myself I'm only gonna eat some,but most times I end up eating the whole bag. The flavor is so delicious and bold, that I recommend a mint afterwards.
Ashley B.
These little pretzel pieces are addicting! They may be little but they are FULL of flavor and absolutely delicious. I even like the gluten free version. If you like pretzels and you like honey mustard but haven't tried these you're seriously missing out.
Sara S.
Stow, OH
I wish the bags I could find of this were bigger, though my thighs and stomach say differently. I LOVE these pretzels. They have been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. They are absolutely delicious and are my go-to snack at work in our cafe! Yummy!
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
I hate pretzels and my friend was always trying to make me try these and I would always say no regardless of how much I liked honey mustard. Oh how I wish I tried these sooner. I am absolutely in love with this and once you start you literally can't stop.
Christine L.
If this is a guilty pleasure, then I never want to be right!! This pretzel snack takes me back to my high school days, but it's so ridiculously delicious I can't stop! One bag is not enough! Just be prepared to breath offend everyone you talk to if you don't brush your teeth after eating these! Hahaha!
Tracy K.
I'm not a fan of Honey Mustard but I absolutely love these. I love the thickness and packs a lot of flavor. They are good for long car rides, can be a tad messy but I always carry baby wipes in the car for the kids hands and mine too
Taniya H.
Rialto, CA
Let me tell you that I don't even like pretzels but I could eat Honey mustard and onion pretzels everyday!! They're tossed in a flavored powder that stays on your fingers. It's probably an acquired taste but, I would recommend them.
Felicia D.
Snyder's make great pretzel hands down! These are broken down pretzel pieces coated in a honey mustard onion seasoning which taste amazing. I do advise your breath will be kicking once you get done eating these but it's worth it.
Alexis G.
Guilford, CT
These are by far my favorite flavor of pretzel. I love that they come in the nibblers and pieces, sou you can have different sizes. They do leave your fingers covered in the flavored powder, but honestly that's my favorite part! So far Snyders has kept their products fairly inexpensive, so they are great for the price point. Very addicting and the perfect snacking food.
Nikki S.
These are soooooo addictive! It's just pieces of a larger hard pretzel, but the flavor is really really good. You will eat an entire bag for dinner before you realize it and then your appetite will be completely ruined. It's so worth it though!
Francie B.
Stonewall , MS
Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely hard? Oh, and is anyone else as addicted to them as I am, hard pieces or not? Lol!
Lori W.
Kennebunk, ME
Are these pretzels very salty?
Rebecca Q.
San Diego, CA
I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and YES, the pieces do seem extremely hard! Sometimes I'm scared I'm going to break a tooth! But I love them, anyway!

back