BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #10 in Pretzels

Generous Chunks Of Our Sourdough Hard Pretzels Bursting With Intense Flavor Combinations...Like The Delectable Honey Mustard And Onion In Our Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Pieces.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Water, Sugar, Onion Powder, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Whey (Milk), Salt, Vinegar Powder (Maltodextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Vinegar), Honey Powder, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Mustard [(Vinegar, Water, Mustard, Salt, Turmeric), Maltodextrin, Corn Starch], Wheat Starch, Yeast, Spices, Extract Of Turmeric, Citric Acid, Horseradish Powder, Natural Flavors, Soda.

Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy.

• Are these pretzels very salty?2 Answers
  • I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely h...9 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Eric K.
the flavor combo is next level
something no other pretzel company can re do
becauze synders is honestly the best when ir comes to honey mustard and onion pretzelz
Rebecca Q.
San Diego, CA
These are definitely one of my top snack choices. I get a bag almost every week when we go grocery shopping and I always finish it within a few days! They can be dangerous! I try to stick to the serving size since they're not all that healthy but I don't buy them for their health factor. They just taste really, really good. I'd recommend them to anyone who likes salty snacks + honey mustard flavor. They're really addicting!
Charlotte W.
Saint Marys, GA
These were my grandfathers favorite snack and I feel in love with them when he would share them with me. They are crunchy and just the right size for a bite. The taste is amazing and they smell just as good. The price is really great as well. I would recommend everyone try these at least once. The also have other flavors if this isn't a flavor you prefer.
Asia P.
Buford, GA
I love this product. It's always my first choice if they are in any vending machine. The flavor is stone and taste amazing. The pieces are sometimes too big but it's okay because they still taste really good!
Sarah M.
Wellsburg, WV
These are my go-to snack! The flavor is fantastic and every piece is coated in it. I think it's the perfect balance of salty and sweet! Make sure you have a mint or gum for afterwards because the onion sometimes gives you bad breath!
Cassie H.
Charlotte, NC
I am crazy about these!! I have to limit them being in the house because they are so freaking good that I will sit down and finish the whole bag in one sitting. Idk what it is about the flavor profile of these that makes them so irresistible but I love them and always recommend them for fellow snackers!
Cath K.
Storrs, CT
Favorite pretzel snack ever! These are literally the only pretzels I eat but I eat them all the time. They are absolutely covered in flavor. I tell people about these all the time recently introduced 4 or 5 people to these that said they weren't fans of mustard or onion and they all loved them!
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
These are literally everything!!! Currently eating them now actually. I love that they are bite size pieces. Only down side is it can get pretty messy. They meet all my expectations and we jam packed full of flavor. I love honey mustard anything and these are the definition of the perfect pretzel!
Caitlin D.
These are my absolute favorite pretzels, and they're ridiculously addicting. They are full of flavor without being too spicy or having a weird aftertaste. The small bite size pieces make the hard pretzels easy to crunch, and add a bit of flavor to the Snyder's sourdough recipe which can be a bit dry. They definitely get your hands yellow--so my favorite way to eat them is out of a cup.
Amy M.
Well these are amazing. They have a super crunchy texture that satisfies your crunch craving. They are delicious. The honey mustard lends just the right tang, and the onion lends just the right oooomph to make a perfect snack. They are affordable and easy to find. I love them!
Francie B.
Stonewall , MS
Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely hard? Oh, and is anyone else as addicted to them as I am, hard pieces or not? Lol!
Lori W.
Kennebunk, ME
Are these pretzels very salty?
Rebecca Q.
San Diego, CA
I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and YES, the pieces do seem extremely hard! Sometimes I'm scared I'm going to break a tooth! But I love them, anyway!