BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

Generous Chunks Of Our Sourdough Hard Pretzels Bursting With Intense Flavor Combinations...Like The Delectable Honey Mustard And Onion In Our Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Pieces.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Water, Sugar, Onion Powder, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Whey (Milk), Salt, Vinegar Powder (Maltodextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Vinegar), Honey Powder, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Mustard [(Vinegar, Water, Mustard, Salt, Turmeric), Maltodextrin, Corn Starch], Wheat Starch, Yeast, Spices, Extract Of Turmeric, Citric Acid, Horseradish Powder, Natural Flavors, Soda.

Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy.

• Are these pretzels very salty?2 Answers
  • I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely h...9 Answers
Brandi G.
Adamsville, TN
Can I give this 10 stars? I mean, seriously. These are so addicting it's unreal. They are so full of flavor. Have a great crunchy texture. They are absolutely my favorite.
Milea R.
The perfect little nuggets. Didn't think I'd like this flavor art first but it quickly became my fave. Very addictive. The perfect little sweetness but also a little salty.
Liz R.
These are soooo good and soo packed with flavor! They aren't hard to chew, and not overwhelming with either of the two flavors. The bag lasts a long time with a whole family snacking from it.
Sarah S.
Grand Blanc, MI
When I'm stressed out and need to crunch on something to release some tension I grab these. One of the best crunch snacks ever. The mustard powder seasoning is sweet but also tangy. Just yum. I could eat the whole bag. They are LOuD though when you eat them. My husband hates when I eat them in bed while we are watching TV. So I only eat a piece during the loud parts of shows instead of during the quiet talking parts. Hopefully the crunching sound blends into the fight scenes and car crash sounds.
Amy G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These pretzel pieces are dangerous. Once I get a bag, I have to stop myself from tearing into it and eating the entire thing. It has to be the flavor because pretzels aren't all that exciting on their own. There is just something special about this particular mustard and onion flavor that is an incredible combination. I love getting to the bottom of the bag where the smaller pieces are because those are the pieces that hold all of the yummy flavored goodness. The only thing that stinks about getting these pretzels is when my husband and son steal them from me.
bridget k.
Milton, DE
These pretzals are amazing! I love thr little chunks of sourdough pretzals and the mustard and onion flavor is sooo good! I love thr gluten free version as well!
Kristen G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Best flavor of pretzel I've ever had. this is the first one I pick up when deciding which type to get. very strong and bold flavors but would definitely recommend to others!
Aranya B.
Orlando, FL
Seriously, one of the most delicious snacks ever! I love anything honey mustard so when I discovered these, I couldn't stop eating them. Small bite size bits, full of flavor.
Lindsey M.
These pretzels are my favorite snack! They are full of flavor and delicious. Not so easy to grab on the go because they can be a little messy but I still love them.
Kate F.
Marietta, GA
So good and very flavorful! My favorite flavor from this company. It is a very storng flavor that not everyone would like but they are so addicting if you do like them!
Francie B.
Stonewall , MS
Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely hard? Oh, and is anyone else as addicted to them as I am, hard pieces or not? Lol!
Lori W.
Kennebunk, ME
Are these pretzels very salty?
Rebecca Q.
San Diego, CA
I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and YES, the pieces do seem extremely hard! Sometimes I'm scared I'm going to break a tooth! But I love them, anyway!

Amazon