BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

Generous Chunks Of Our Sourdough Hard Pretzels Bursting With Intense Flavor Combinations...Like The Delectable Honey Mustard And Onion In Our Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Pieces.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Water, Sugar, Onion Powder, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Whey (Milk), Salt, Vinegar Powder (Maltodextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Vinegar), Honey Powder, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Mustard [(Vinegar, Water, Mustard, Salt, Turmeric), Maltodextrin, Corn Starch], Wheat Starch, Yeast, Spices, Extract Of Turmeric, Citric Acid, Horseradish Powder, Natural Flavors, Soda.

Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy.

• Are these pretzels very salty?2 Answers
  • I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely h...9 Answers
Andrea N.
I can't not say enough good things about these pretzels! These are probably my favorite snacks. They have a strong flavor so if you do not like mustard and onion, you won't like these.
Jessie W.
Favorite pretzels of all time. Never gets old. Perfect Amount of seasoning. Don't like onions or mustard but LOVE these. I got them at Kroger but you can get them anywhere. Healthier than your average chip.
Stephanie S.
Marquette, MI
Oh my goodness I'm craving these so bad right now. These are so good lemme tell ya. They are such a good snack to just carry around in your backpack. I'm pretty sure you can purchase these at either Walmart or target?
Gabi G.
Marina Del Rey, CA
Omg! I thought that the smell was too strong but once I ate it for the first time I could understand why my friends were all into it! It taste really good Nd a very unique flavor!
Claudia M.
I love the taste and the size of the pieces in this product. I am a repeat customer and once tried a similar product in a different brand and they did not compare at all.
Amber R.
This is my favorite brand and flavor of pretzels! The honey mustard and onion blend are the perfect snack! I have been addicted to these for years! Very affordable! They even offer a snack pack for $1
Daphne N.
Lake Worth, FL
I can eat these things for the rest of my life. I absolutely hate pretzels but I absolutely love these. They are so good that I always get two bags for my house because I refuse to share.
Lauren R.
Greenfield, IN
Has anyone NOT tried these yet! They have been around for so long and they have always been so full of flavor. I like the weird idea that they're broken pieces. Such a strange concept. It really does allow for so much flavor, though.
Jeanne M.
These are so so delicious! I think the flavoring is so good that it can't be compared to any other product on the market. All pros with these pretzel pieces, no cons. They are so good that I'd like them to be packaged in large bags!!
Brandi G.
Adamsville, TN
Can I give this 10 stars? I mean, seriously. These are so addicting it's unreal. They are so full of flavor. Have a great crunchy texture. They are absolutely my favorite.
Francie B.
Stonewall , MS
Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely hard? Oh, and is anyone else as addicted to them as I am, hard pieces or not? Lol!
Lori W.
Kennebunk, ME
Are these pretzels very salty?
Rebecca Q.
San Diego, CA
I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and YES, the pieces do seem extremely hard! Sometimes I'm scared I'm going to break a tooth! But I love them, anyway!

Amazon