BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #10 in Pretzels

Generous Chunks Of Our Sourdough Hard Pretzels Bursting With Intense Flavor Combinations...Like The Delectable Honey Mustard And Onion In Our Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Pieces.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Water, Sugar, Onion Powder, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Whey (Milk), Salt, Vinegar Powder (Maltodextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Vinegar), Honey Powder, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Mustard [(Vinegar, Water, Mustard, Salt, Turmeric), Maltodextrin, Corn Starch], Wheat Starch, Yeast, Spices, Extract Of Turmeric, Citric Acid, Horseradish Powder, Natural Flavors, Soda.

Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy.

• Are these pretzels very salty?2 Answers
  • I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely h...9 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashleigh M.
I bought these because I needed a quick snack at work. I like mustard, and I like onions, so I figured it would be a win. My first bite was good. I ate half the bag and put it away. When I saw them on my desk the next day at work I couldn’t bring myself to eat them! Have you ever eaten too much of something and then when you see it you can never eat it again because you’re sick of it? That’s this situation for me. Now every time I see a bag I gag. In retrospect the flavor wasn’t all that great anyway.
Carly A.
These pretzels make a PERFECT snack! The flavor is wonderful and the price range is perfect for people on a budget. These are my favorite tried and true snack! I've never found another brand that could even begin to compare to the flavor and texture.
Kelly W.
Newport, RI
This is the beat flavor of honey mustard pretzels. They are so addicting I want to eat the whole bag in one sitting! It’s a great price for these and you can get them just about anywhere. I will continue to buy these.
Becky S.
Absolutely delicious! This is a bag of thick, crunchy, broken up pretzel pieces coated and dusted in a delicious honey mustard flavoring. It's the kind of tasty treat that is you licking your fingers when the food is gone!
Destiny H.
Fresno, TX
LOVVVVEEEEEEEE! These are my absolute favorite flavor! There’s the PERFECT amount of honey mustard and onion! The honey mustard adds a nice tang to it and it’s like you’re dipping a pretzel into honey Dijon mustard! If you haven’t had these or heard of them I think you need to definitely try these! They’re amazing!
Kimberly Lukacs L.
Naples
Okay these I just am addicted to they are full of flavor and like that they come in small pieces. They are low in sugar but high in sodium. But better than most junk food on market today. It's all in moderation I say. They are a good price for what you get. And can pick up at most grocery stores.
Alyssa H.
Reading, PA
These are amazing! They have a few different flavors but this kind is my favorite. Theyre easy to eat too being in pieces and packed with great flavor! Theyre a little more pricey than regular pretzels but not by too much but worth every penny. Theyre easy to eat whenever and wherever.
Mercedes W.
West Allis, WI
I couldnt find the single pack of the mustard kind but these are my favorite!!! I love the sweet mustard flavor and the crispness of the pretzels. Soft but still crunchy and so delicious
Jessica M.
These are a guilty pleasure in my house! I could eat an entire bag of these if I wasn't paying attention to my portion size. Of all of the pretzel piece flavors, the honey mustard is by far the best tasting. If you enjoy buffalo then try mixing the two flavors together and your next football party or gathering and I promise it will be a hit.
Nicole C.
Clayton, MI
I haven’t had these in forever! My Grand use to buy them all the time & when I saw them at the store i had to buy them. Just as good as I remember! They have tons of different flavors now too. & if you don’t want to buy a whole big bag in case you don’t like it, they have small snack bags for .99 at the checkout at Walmart & gas stations.
Francie B.
Stonewall , MS
Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely hard? Oh, and is anyone else as addicted to them as I am, hard pieces or not? Lol!
Lori W.
Kennebunk, ME
Are these pretzels very salty?
Rebecca Q.
San Diego, CA
I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and YES, the pieces do seem extremely hard! Sometimes I'm scared I'm going to break a tooth! But I love them, anyway!