BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #12 in Pretzels

Generous Chunks Of Our Sourdough Hard Pretzels Bursting With Intense Flavor Combinations...Like The Delectable Honey Mustard And Onion In Our Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Pieces.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Water, Sugar, Onion Powder, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Whey (Milk), Salt, Vinegar Powder (Maltodextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Vinegar), Honey Powder, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Mustard [(Vinegar, Water, Mustard, Salt, Turmeric), Maltodextrin, Corn Starch], Wheat Starch, Yeast, Spices, Extract Of Turmeric, Citric Acid, Horseradish Powder, Natural Flavors, Soda.

Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy.

• Are these pretzels very salty?2 Answers
  • I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely h...9 Answers
Ashleigh M.
I bought these because I needed a quick snack at work. I like mustard, and I like onions, so I figured it would be a win. My first bite was good. I ate half the bag and put it away. When I saw them on my desk the next day at work I couldn’t bring myself to eat them! Have you ever eaten too much of something and then when you see it you can never eat it again because you’re sick of it? That’s this situation for me. Now every time I see a bag I gag. In retrospect the flavor wasn’t all that great anyway.
Kimberly Lukacs L.
Naples
Okay these I just am addicted to they are full of flavor and like that they come in small pieces. They are low in sugar but high in sodium. But better than most junk food on market today. It's all in moderation I say. They are a good price for what you get. And can pick up at most grocery stores.
LaTosha M.
Phillipsburg
If you want something sweet and salty this is a fantastic combination. A favorite snack at a reasonable cost. You can even find these in the smaller size bags now so you don't have to commit to the higher priced bag for a quick snack. They have a great flavor and if you haven't tried them yet but like mustard give them a try and let us know what you think.
Carly A.
These pretzels make a PERFECT snack! The flavor is wonderful and the price range is perfect for people on a budget. These are my favorite tried and true snack! I've never found another brand that could even begin to compare to the flavor and texture.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Been a huge fan of these honey mustard and onion pretzels since I was a kid. My grandpop always had a huge bag of these in his snack pantry when we went to visit him. Perfect bite sized pretzel pieces coated in a perfectly seasoned honey mustard and onion mixture that's both tangy and ohhh so flavorful. SooOo good!!
Kelly W.
Newport, RI
This is the beat flavor of honey mustard pretzels. They are so addicting I want to eat the whole bag in one sitting! It’s a great price for these and you can get them just about anywhere. I will continue to buy these.
Becky S.
Absolutely delicious! This is a bag of thick, crunchy, broken up pretzel pieces coated and dusted in a delicious honey mustard flavoring. It's the kind of tasty treat that is you licking your fingers when the food is gone!
Cath K.
Storrs, CT
Favorite pretzel snack ever! These are literally the only pretzels I eat but I eat them all the time. They are absolutely covered in flavor. I tell people about these all the time recently introduced 4 or 5 people to these that said they weren't fans of mustard or onion and they all loved them!
Destiny H.
Fresno, TX
LOVVVVEEEEEEEE! These are my absolute favorite flavor! There’s the PERFECT amount of honey mustard and onion! The honey mustard adds a nice tang to it and it’s like you’re dipping a pretzel into honey Dijon mustard! If you haven’t had these or heard of them I think you need to definitely try these! They’re amazing!
Mercedes W.
West Allis, WI
I couldnt find the single pack of the mustard kind but these are my favorite!!! I love the sweet mustard flavor and the crispness of the pretzels. Soft but still crunchy and so delicious
Francie B.
Stonewall , MS
Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely hard? Oh, and is anyone else as addicted to them as I am, hard pieces or not? Lol!
Lori W.
Kennebunk, ME
Are these pretzels very salty?
Rebecca Q.
San Diego, CA
I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and YES, the pieces do seem extremely hard! Sometimes I'm scared I'm going to break a tooth! But I love them, anyway!