Snyder's Of Hanover Honey Mustard and Onion Tube Pretzels uploaded by Takesha W.

BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Our honey, mustard, and onion pretzel pieces in a single-serve size are bursting with big-time flavor while having 30% less fat than potato chips. These are all natural and contain zero trans fat and no cholesterol. Personally prepare yourself for some bold flavor when you eat these!

Buy on Target*
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
These are so delicious! So savory! If you love honey mustard, you need to try this. I'm not the biggest pretzel fan but I love the honey mustard flavor! It's my favorite and so addictive! It's cheap! This is a must try! Great flavor!
Kt E.
Fayetteville, AR
I'm literally addicted to these now. I dip them in more fancy mustard too 😂😍 The fact that they're broken pieces makes ask the difference, because typically, I don't even like pretzels!
Takesha W.
Savannah, GA
I love the bold taste. Its sweet and tangy at the same time and it works well together. Perfect size to carry around in my purse Snyder's Of Hanover Honey Mustard and Onion Tube Pretzels
Tosha M.
I love these! They are the perfect snack to snack on while watching tv! & u can't beat the price! I also like that there isn't a lot of air in the package. These are my favorite but all of the flavors are great!
Cindy L.
My favorite ! Sometimes I get tired of plain pretzels so I decided to try these and I love it! I only tried the Honey Mustard & Onion I will try the other flavors they have!
Ashley M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Love these pretzel chunks!!! The flavor is perfect, not too salty or overpowering. By far my favorite when im willing to go agaibst my gluten allergy!!
Lauren G.
This is my favorite flavor of pretzel and I love that it comes in an easy on the go package! It's perfect when I need snacks for school.
Kortnee H.
Lovely
These taste so good definitely give them a try Snyder's-Of-Hanover Honey Mustard & Onion
Lauren G.
Franklin, WI
These are so addictive! They're probably one of my favorite snacks ever! I might have a bag in my pantry right now...
Mikayla F.
Rochester, NY
This is actually the best flavor ever. I'm actually eating a bag right now, these are my go to snack every time