BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #22 in Pretzels

In Our Commitment To Promoting Healthier Living, Snyder’s Of Hanover® Is Proud To Offer Gluten-free Snacks To The Millions Of People Living With Celiac Disease Or Following A Gluten-free Lifestyle. Made With The Finest Premium Ingredients, Our Gluten-free Products Combine Plenty Of Great Taste And Variety—with No Trace Of Gluten, Dairy, Egg Or Milk.
Our Low-fat Gluten-free Pretzel Sticks Are A Delicious Alternative To Wheat-based Pretzels And Offer All The Satisfying Flavor And Crunch You Would Expect From America's Pretzel Bakery.

Ingredients :
Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Tapioca Starch, Palm Oil, Dextrose, Cellulose Gum, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Mono-calcium Phosphate), Salt, Citric Acid, Yeast, Soy Lecithin, Soda.

Contains: Soy

• Do these taste like normal pretzels?1 Answers
  • I've tried Gluten Free Pretzels before and some brands ar...3 Answers
  • How do you the taste is it any different then regular pre...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
ashlee l.
Houston
These pretzels are my absolute favorite! I don't know what it is about this type of pretzel but there is such a good flavor and a different type of crunch. I prefer these pretzels over regular flavors. I usually buy these at HEB or Target and they are pretty inexpensive! The other flavors are also really good. They are the perfect snack and they are pretty decently healthy too.
Nicole L.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
Snyder's makes the best gluten free pretzels.  They could be saltier, that's a personal want, but I love their flavor and they have a really nice crunch.  Even people who aren't gluten free think these are better than regular pretzels.  So so happy with these, I recommend them to everyone.
Beth w.
These are the absolute best gluten free pretzels that exist. I even think they are better than normal pretzels. My mom doesn’t even like pretzels but she likes these. I would highly highly recommend these even to people who don’t or don’t have to eat gluten free
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
I never liked pretzels before I was gluten free, but now I love the GF version better than I ever liked the original! They're so good and I love how crunchy they are. I especially love how affordable they are, since so much GF foods are so much more expensive.
Julia W.
Centerville, OH
Having a food allergy these make it way more fun! They are really addicting!! They taste wayyyyy better than the normal pretzels (or at least from what I heard!). The only con is that they can be hard so I don’t recommend if your teeth break easily
Leslie N.
The Snyder’s gluten free pretzels are SO GOOD! I always snack on these 24/7 during the day and night! They are even crunchier and taste better than regular pretzels. They are salty and so delicious.
Heather C.
Boxboro
My toddler can’t have gluten right now. And these delicious pretzels are the only ones we buy. Our whole family enjoys them. And he doesn’t feel like he’s missing out. Highly recommended!
Tori G.
Gonzales
Snyder's of Hanover makes the best pretzels! I was delighted to see that they now make gluten-free pretzels after I was diagnosed with Celiac's Disease.  These pretzels are crunchy, but not hard as a brick like some other brands of gluten-free pretzels are.  I would definitely recommend these to others.
Mariah W.
N Plainfield, NJ
The pretzels are the beeeeeeeesst! I personally think that they even taste better than regular pretzels. Whenever I get them my family always tries to steal them from me because they like them equally as much. Also stick pretzels rock too because then you can play the drums on the table with them. Great for kids.
Amanda R.
Bettendorf, IA
The best gluten free pretzels I've tasted so far. They taste almost like the regular version, except maybe a little bit crunchier. They aren't bland and the flavor is exactly what a pretzel should taste like. And they're perfectly salted, it's not so much that I get a dry mouth when eating these.
Kara C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have been searching every where for these and cannot find them, where can you buy them?
Karina J.
Fort Worth, TX
I want to start eating healthy. Do these taste like a pretzel? Or you can taste it's gluten-free?
Kara C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I would love to try these but I haven't been able to find them in my stores. Do they taste like the regular pretzels?
Cassie L.
Grandview, MO
Are these similar to regular pretzels? The gluten free variety I have tried sadly had a weird texture.
Kit N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Where do you purchase these, my local stores stopped caring them?