Snyder's of Hanover Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks, 8 Oz

Snack confidently with a bag of Gluten-Free Pretzel Sticks from Snyder's of Hanover. Snyder's of Hanover is proud to offer gluten-free snacks to the millions of people living with celiac disease or following a gluten-free lifestyle. Our low-fat gluten-free pretzel sticks are a delicious alternative to wheat-based pretzels and offer all the satisfying flavor and crunch you would expect from America's pretzel bakery. Pair these gluten free pretzels with hummus, cheese, or your favorite dip for an easy and delicious gluten free snack. Snyder's of Hanover is a proud partner of the Celiac Disease Foundation. Snyder's of Hanover has been America's Pretzel Bakery since 1909 and our pretzels give you that delicious crunch for the perfect snack! Made in a facility that does not process peanuts, Snyder's of Hanover pretzels are made from wholesome ingredients, kneaded, and oven-baked to seal in all the flavor. Snyder's of Hanover pretzels have been shared across tables, across generations and across the country, making us America's favorite pretzel brand.

How do you the taste is it any different then regular pretzels.
Do these taste like normal pretzels?
I've tried Gluten Free Pretzels before and some brands are incredibly "chip your tooth" hard for some reason. Are these like that?
Start your review of Snyder's of Hanover Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks, 8 Oz!
Chanel B.
Sparkill
Snyder's of Hanover Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks, 8 Oz uploaded by Chanel B.
This product is delicious, great healthy option for snacking. I eat about a handful at a time and their salty sweet flavour is amazing not to mention how they fill me up!
Michelle C.
The gluten free pretzels are so delicious. They have a better crunch to them then the ordinary pretzel.. and they are better for you also
liz I.
Grand Jct, CO
Hands down the best flavor for a gluten free pretzel I've tasted to date. So delicious!! Buttery, crispy, the salt that sets of the flavor of the toasted flavor... So so good. This is making hungry for them just talking about them :-) I can't say the is anything I would improve- please don't change them! Try them for yourself even if you don't need gluten free!!
Nicki W.
Angier, NC
I already love Snyders pretzels but these are AMAZING! You need to try these! Add peanut butter and WOW!!!
Anne W.
Parkland, FL
My family prefers these to "regular" pretzels. They are really delicious. I found that the GF pretzel sticks are much better (crunchier) than the other shapes of Snyder's gluten free pretzels.
Rita D.
Deptford
The best ont the market. I have celiac I have tried some brands these are the most that taste like non gluten free.
Shannon B.
Mmmm! I love these soo much! The crazy part is, I wasn't the biggest pretzel fan, but due to health reasons, I try to be gluten free and these hit the spot. They taste like a regular pretzel but have a little bit more crunch. They are from a trusted pretzel maker too! I always purchased Snyder's in the past as well! The biggest flex is that my bag is half empty and I don't have another on stand by!!
Michele H.
Du Bois, PA
for being a gluten free product, the taste is fantastic! I love this brand in both plain and honey mustard varieties. I have even gotten my friends and family addicted to this product.
Danielle M.
Piqua, OH
Since being allergic to gluten, I have had a hard time finding good gluten free snacks that taste good. Then I came across this glorious bag of gluten free pretzels! They are extremely tasty and are pretty much identical to pretzels containing gluten.
Sandra S.
Lancaster, PA
Snyder's of Hanover Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks, 8 Oz uploaded by Sandra S.
I will start by saying that there are absolutely no cons of this snack for me. I have strict dietary restrictions and I love that this snack is gluten free (one thing I can’t have is gluten). I love that they cater to people like me! This mustard and garlic flavor is seriously so amazing and the pretzels are little sticks so you don’t feel guilty for eating a whole lot (in one sitting like I did).
Ask a question to the Influenster community...