Snyder's of Hanover Gluten Free Mini Pretzels, 8 Oz

by Snyder's Of Hanover

Snack confidently with a bag of Gluten-Free Mini Pretzels from Snyder's of Hanover. Snyder's of Hanover is proud to offer gluten-free snacks to the millions of people living with celiac disease or following a gluten-free lifestyle. Our Gluten Free Mini Pretzels are a delicious alternative to wheat-based pretzels and offer all the satisfying flavor and crunch you would expect from America's pretzel bakery. Pair these gluten free pretzels in hummus, cheese, or your favorite dip for an easy and delicious gluten free snack. Snyder's of Hanover has been America's Pretzel Bakery since 1909 and our pretzels have been shared across tables, across generations and across the country, making us America's favorite pretzel brand. Snyder's of Hanover is a proud partner of the Celiac Disease Foundation.

Do these taste good?
I have a gluten intolerance and was wondering how these compared (taste wise) to normal pretzels?
Start your review of Snyder's of Hanover Gluten Free Mini Pretzels, 8 Oz!
Carrie L.
Snyder's of Hanover Gluten Free Mini Pretzels, 8 Oz uploaded by Carrie L.
Yummy!! Best gluten free pretzels 🥨 hands down! I’ve tried them all and these are the closest to regular (but better in my opinion) 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼😍😍😍
Ashley S.
You won't know these are gluten free until someone tells you.  They're not gritting or bland at all.  The perfect balance of crunch and salt
Sarah F.
Fort mcmurray
Purchased at: Safeway
Purchased these by accident instead of the regular style. They have the most awful texture, I would not purchase again.
KAITLIN M.
Conception Bay South, NL
Bought these in the airport cause I was in a rush and didn’t realize they were gluten free but they were great!!! Perfect plane snack
Karly S.
Estado de México
Snyder's of Hanover Gluten Free Mini Pretzels, 8 Oz uploaded by Karly S.
Muy bueno para acompañar tus alimentos ya sea cremas o carnes su presentación ya que es bastante grande rinde mucho,también la puedes acompañar con cerveza amo en lo personal no es mucho de mi agrado
Betty C.
Fountain Vly, CA
I'm allergic to wheat, casein, and eggs so when I came across these I was eager to try. I didn't have high expectations and was so excited to find these taste just like regular pretzels. Perfectly crunchy and salted. A great snack to have in your arsenal!
Maria A.
Menasha, WI
Snyder's of Hanover Gluten Free Mini Pretzels, 8 Oz uploaded by Maria A.
Snyder's of Hanover Gluten Free Mini Pretzels, 8 Oz uploaded by Maria A.
For some odd reason, I’ve always perfected gluten free pretzels over “regular” pretzels! I love the taste of these pretzels! I always have liked anything that has a good crunch. I wish there was more pretzels in the bag due to the price. One thing I would change is the fact that it is a little overpriced, otherwise I recommend these yummy pretzels 🥨.
Sarah B.
Springfield, OR
Snyder's of Hanover Gluten Free Mini Pretzels, 8 Oz uploaded by Sarah B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am gluten free and I love snacking on these pretzels. They are crunchy and salty! They are also free of soy, dairy, casein and egg! I pick these up at Walmart for a really great price. Caution they are addictive!!!
Sophie L.
Tarzana, CA
Being gluten free can be tricky when it comes to snacks. I recently discovered these and I love them!!
Laura M.
We have been gluten free for a while and we love these pretzels. Perfect, classic pretzel but gluten free. We snack on these often.