Snyder's Of Hanover Gluten-Free Mini Pretzels uploaded by Melissa G.Snyder's Of Hanover Gluten-Free Mini Pretzels uploaded by Alyssa K.Snyder's Of Hanover Gluten-Free Mini Pretzels uploaded by Shannon S.

BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

In our commitment to promoting healthier living, Snyder’s of Hanover® is proud to offer Gluten-Free snacks to the millions of people living with celiac disease or following a Gluten-Free lifestyle. Made with the finest premium ingredients, our Gluten-Free products combine plenty of great taste and variety—with no trace of gluten, dairy, egg or milk.

Our Gluten-Free Mini Pretzels are a delicious alternative to wheat-based pretzels and offer all the satisfying flavor and crunch you would expect from America's pretzel bakery.

Ingredients :
Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Tapioca Starch, Palm Oil, Cellulose Gum, Water, Dextrose, Salt, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Mono-calcium Phosphate), Soy Lecithin, Yeast, Citric Acid, Soda.

Contains : Soy

• I have a gluten intolerance and was wondering how these c...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
KATHLEEN S.
COLUMBUS, OH
I will start saying that I am not a person who needs to be wary of Gluten so with that being said theses are the best pretzels. They taste great, look yummy and helps family parties stay on track with no one family member complaining that you forgot about their food concerns. No one else realized they are GF and just continue to snack down on them just saying that they are really great. The price is not bad compared to some other GF products. These have no become a staple in family and friend gatherings so I always have great food and everyone is super happy they can eat food.
Shannonđź’‹ W.
I bought these because I buy another brand of gluten free pretZels. I however wasn’t impressed with these particular ones. They still have a lot of salt on them and don’t taste as clean as the ones I get from the store Aldi’s. I probably wouldn’t get them again because I don’t care for them.
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
These are some of the best gf pretzels available! They’re super affordable and they taste great. I didn’t even like pretzels before I went gf, but these are so good! I especially love how crunchy they are!
Maggie R.
Madison, WI
I like these more than regular pretzels! They have such a great crunch and taste to them. They do leave a bit of an aftertaste, or a sort of after-feel, but it's worth it. These are my go to snack!
Melissa G.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
BEST FREAKING PRETZELS EVER!!!! But seriously, these are vegan and gf, which meat my restrictions. They are so good, my bf even eats and buys them for himself. Better then regular pretzels. This is not a joke....trust me.
Rachel T.
Youngsville, NC
My husband has recently become where he can only get gluten and dairy free food. We recently bought these pretzels and were a bit unsure about them. But to our surprise the pretzels were delicious! I think that I like them more than regular pretzels. They are so much more crunchy and they taste great!
Humming B.
I love these pretzels. They are way crunchier than regular pretzels and taste just like regular pretzels. My friend (who is not gluten-free) got these on accident when she went grocery shopping and now prefers these over regular pretzels!
Allie V.
Elizabethtown, PA
My family loves Snyder's Gluten Free Pretzels! They're crispy and taste awesome. None of us are on gluten-free diets, but we go out of our way to buy these. Definitely would recommend! We think they taste better than regular pretzels.
How2playToday ..
Seattle, WA
With a family of 5 who eats gluten free, we were excited to see that Snyder's now has gluten free pretzels! We've tried almost every gluten free product out there and it's refreshing to see a household name carry something we can all eat. These pretzels taste great and provide a healthy snack option for our family. I'm thankful I can pack delicious options for my children in school for lunch time.
Autumn R.
Love that this brand carries gluten free products that are not only delicious, but affordable! Extremely important in a young Celiac college students life! Great quality and great ingredients! I’m now a lover of Synder’s pretzels!
Lauren V.
Okemos, MI
I have a gluten intolerance and was wondering how these compared (taste wise) to normal pretzels?