Snyder's Of Hanover Gluten-Free Mini Pretzels uploaded by Shannon S.Snyder's Of Hanover Gluten-Free Mini Pretzels uploaded by Alyssa K.Snyder's Of Hanover Gluten-Free Mini Pretzels uploaded by Melissa G.

BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

Snyder's?? Of Hanover Gluten-Free Mini Pretzels.
GF??, Certified Gluten-Free.
America's Pretzel Bakery Since 1909??.
Dairy-free. Casein-free. Egg-free. see more...

• I have a gluten intolerance and was wondering how these compared ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Rachel T.
Youngsville, NC
My husband has recently become where he can only get gluten and dairy free food. We recently bought these pretzels and were a bit unsure about them. But to our surprise the pretzels were delicious! I think that I like them more than regular pretzels. They are so much more crunchy and they taste great!
Betty C.
Fountain Vly, CA
I'm allergic to wheat, casein, and eggs so when I came across these I was eager to try. I didn't have high expectations and was so excited to find these taste just like regular pretzels. Perfectly crunchy and salted. A great snack to have in your arsenal!
Melissa G.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
BEST FREAKING PRETZELS EVER!!!! But seriously, these are vegan and gf, which meat my restrictions. They are so good, my bf even eats and buys them for himself. Better then regular pretzels. This is not a joke....trust me.
Ashlee D.
Greensboro, NC
Grabbed these by mistake but what a happy surprise. Tastes just like a regular pretzel but I'm loving that they are gluten free
Rachel D.
Glencoe, MN
My most favorite pretzels EVER. I just like the taste more than the normal ones. Yummm
Autumn R.
Love that this brand carries gluten free products that are not only delicious, but affordable! Extremely important in a young Celiac college students life! Great quality and great ingredients! I’m now a lover of Synder’s pretzels!
Maggie R.
Franklin, WI
I like these more than regular pretzels! They have such a great crunch and taste to them. They do leave a bit of an aftertaste, or a sort of after-feel, but it's worth it. These are my go to snack!
Brenda S.
Snyder's Of Hanover Gluten-Free Mini Pretzels have become my go-to salty snack. I was overjoyed when I saw these salty twists in my grocery store and could have almost done a happy dance! It's been a long time since I've enjoyed pretzels, and these tasty tidbits don't let me down! They're also great with hummus!😉
Allie V.
Elizabethtown, PA
My family loves Snyder's Gluten Free Pretzels! They're crispy and taste awesome. None of us are on gluten-free diets, but we go out of our way to buy these. Definitely would recommend! We think they taste better than regular pretzels.
Sara C.
Of all the horrible gluten free snacks I have tried in the world, there have truly been some abysmal pretzels. These Snyder's g-free pretzels are the only ones I will way. They are truly the BEST.
Lauren V.
Okemos, MI
I have a gluten intolerance and was wondering how these compared (taste wise) to normal pretzels?