BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

Snyder's® Of Hanover 100 Calorie Pretzel Sticks Packs.
Gluten free.
GF certified gluten free.
America's pretzel bakery since 1909.
Low-fat, Dairy-free, Casein-free, Egg-free.
8 bags. see more...

Aryn F.
My whole family is gluten free, and making lunches can be so difficult! With the 100 cal packs, I never have to worry about portioning, or extra baggies! Plus, the gluten free pretzels are so good, even our friends and extended family have a hard time telling that they are gluten free! Highly recommend.
Porscha H.
Foodie Expert
I love pretzel sticks. They are nice and thin so you can eat them and not look like you're starving stuffing a pretzel in your mouth
Semarah L.
Fairview, NJ
they taste amazing. I love grabbing a bag and keeping it in my purse in case of emergencies. They satisfy my salt craving.
Adrianne B.
Very tasty and crunchy. A low calorie fat free snack on the go. Kids love them too.
Melissa A.
N Las Vegas, NV
Perfect quick snack and pick me up. I'm a fan of Snyder's of Hanover pretzels, and these don't disappoint. As a teacher, I keep these in my desk for a quick snack between classes.
Erin W.
Sparks, NV
Love these pretzels they are amazing. Good to have for on the go snacks. My son loves them too.
Katie C.
Foodie Expert
LOVE SNYDERS PRETZELS GREAT FLAVOR NOT TOO MUCH SALT AND THE 100 CALORIE TASTE JUST LIKE THE REGULAR WHICH IS GREAT
Kelsi H.
Taste amazing!!!!
Megan W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love these pretzels. They are my go to car ride snack and they're great for movie night too.
Delaney P.
Catonsville, MD
Discovering these was life changing. When I found out I had celiac, I had been waiting for a decent gluten free pretzel that tasted like the real thing, and these are it! The packs are perfect for on the go, and taste delicious on their own, or dipped in either hummus or peanut butter.
Erin P.
Do these satisfy salt cravings?