BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Snyder's® Of Hanover 100 Calorie Pretzel Sticks Packs.
Gluten free.
GF certified gluten free.
America's pretzel bakery since 1909.
Low-fat, Dairy-free, Casein-free, Egg-free.
8 bags.

Buy on Target*
Aryn F.
My whole family is gluten free, and making lunches can be so difficult! With the 100 cal packs, I never have to worry about portioning, or extra baggies! Plus, the gluten free pretzels are so good, even our friends and extended family have a hard time telling that they are gluten free! Highly recommend.
Delaney P.
Catonsville, MD
Discovering these was life changing. When I found out I had celiac, I had been waiting for a decent gluten free pretzel that tasted like the real thing, and these are it! The packs are perfect for on the go, and taste delicious on their own, or dipped in either hummus or peanut butter.
Melissa A.
N Las Vegas, NV
Perfect quick snack and pick me up. I'm a fan of Snyder's of Hanover pretzels, and these don't disappoint. As a teacher, I keep these in my desk for a quick snack between classes.
Porscha H.
I love pretzel sticks. They are nice and thin so you can eat them and not look like you're starving stuffing a pretzel in your mouth
Kaitlin M.
Durham, Nc
Synders are the best gf pretzels to buy. They taste good, are just a little hard (but not excessively). They are priced right.
Semarah L.
Fairview, NJ
they taste amazing. I love grabbing a bag and keeping it in my purse in case of emergencies. They satisfy my salt craving.
Katie C.
LOVE SNYDERS PRETZELS GREAT FLAVOR NOT TOO MUCH SALT AND THE 100 CALORIE TASTE JUST LIKE THE REGULAR WHICH IS GREAT
Megan W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love these pretzels. They are my go to car ride snack and they're great for movie night too.
Erin W.
Sparks, NV
Love these pretzels they are amazing. Good to have for on the go snacks. My son loves them too.
Adrianne B.
Very tasty and crunchy. A low calorie fat free snack on the go. Kids love them too.
Erin P.
Do these satisfy salt cravings?