BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Snyder's® Of Hanover 100 Calorie Pretzel Sticks Packs.
Gluten free.
GF certified gluten free.
America's pretzel bakery since 1909.
Low-fat, Dairy-free, Casein-free, Egg-free.
8 bags.

Buy on Target*
Sara L.
I love pretzel sticks! I had never tried this brand until my mom had some while I was visiting her over the past weekend! I am of course trying to live a healthy lifestyle, so finding a bag that is individually serving size and only has 100 calories and it is gluten free (my mom can not have gluten) I call that a win! The taste was totally there which does tend to lack with other gluten free products! I will defeinatley be looking for these for my house at the store!
Aryn F.
My whole family is gluten free, and making lunches can be so difficult! With the 100 cal packs, I never have to worry about portioning, or extra baggies! Plus, the gluten free pretzels are so good, even our friends and extended family have a hard time telling that they are gluten free! Highly recommend.
Delaney P.
Catonsville, MD
Discovering these was life changing. When I found out I had celiac, I had been waiting for a decent gluten free pretzel that tasted like the real thing, and these are it! The packs are perfect for on the go, and taste delicious on their own, or dipped in either hummus or peanut butter.
Melissa A.
N Las Vegas, NV
Perfect quick snack and pick me up. I'm a fan of Snyder's of Hanover pretzels, and these don't disappoint. As a teacher, I keep these in my desk for a quick snack between classes.
Porscha H.
I love pretzel sticks. They are nice and thin so you can eat them and not look like you're starving stuffing a pretzel in your mouth
Kaitlin M.
Durham, Nc
Synders are the best gf pretzels to buy. They taste good, are just a little hard (but not excessively). They are priced right.
Semarah L.
Fairview, NJ
they taste amazing. I love grabbing a bag and keeping it in my purse in case of emergencies. They satisfy my salt craving.
Katie C.
LOVE SNYDERS PRETZELS GREAT FLAVOR NOT TOO MUCH SALT AND THE 100 CALORIE TASTE JUST LIKE THE REGULAR WHICH IS GREAT
Erin W.
Sparks, NV
Love these pretzels they are amazing. Good to have for on the go snacks. My son loves them too.
Megan W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love these pretzels. They are my go to car ride snack and they're great for movie night too.
Erin P.
Do these satisfy salt cravings?