Snyder's Of Hanover Everything Pretzel Pieces uploaded by Brittany P.

Snyder's Of Hanover Everything Pretzel Pieces

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

You don't have to sacrifice the Pretzel Pieces flavor that you love!

Brittany P.
New Tripoli, PA
I'm a really big fan of Snyder's pretzels but these to me just don't have enough flavor too them. I was hopping to get the taste of and everything bagel in each piece but that's not the case. The flavor is good just not enough of it
Andrea H.
If you're an everything bagel kind of person, like myself, these pretzel pieces will not disappoint. In fact, they even have a little bit of that bagel chip taste, with neither too much nor too little seasoning. They are a fun new snack to grab if you're desiring something out of the norm. I'm a fan!
Rachel C.
Austin, TX
I am currently obsessed with these! I love the pretzel bites, but hated that they were pretty unhealthy. I have been eating these for a snack (and a salty craving) and was not disappointed in the slightest! They are a little on the salty side, but if you are a salt fan, I highly recommend them!
Samantha S.
Lake Wylie, SC
If you want a snack that tastes like an everything bagel, you need this. The taste is not overwhelming and doesn't leave a bad taste in your mouth. Also I imagine these would be great dipped in cream cheese for the exact bagel flavor.
Kristin K.
I love the pretzel pieces but did not care for this flavor at all. I love everything bagels but these are gross. I had 2 bags and both tasted burnt and were just not a good taste. Would never buy again.
Emily H.
Canton, OH
I pretty much love any thing that's got everything seasoning involved, so it's no surprise that these are one of my favored snacks!
Kathryn W.
Ste Genevieve, MO
I love these pretzel pieces so much! So much flavor and really crunchy. The perfect snack on the road or anytime really.