Snyder's Of Hanover Dipping Stick Pretzels uploaded by Paige M.Snyder's Of Hanover Dipping Stick Pretzels uploaded by Amber B.

BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #63 in Pretzels

Our Dipping Sticks offer a classic taste and a shape that is sure to be a perfect accompaniment to your favorite mustard or cheese dip.

Ingredients :

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Canola Oil, Malt, Salt, Yeast, Soda.

Contains : Wheat

• Delicious! Perfect balance of sweet and salty! Love that ...1 Answers
  • I have never dipped pretzels in anything....what are some...5 Answers
  • Are these available in white chocolate ? 1 Answers
madison 💖.
Newark, DE
I like these if you want to dip them in dips because they are a little thick. I prefer the thinner ones but these are just as good. They make a lot of crumbs but all pretzels do. They have the right amount of salt. I love taking these if I’m going to the beach to have something easy to snack on.
Char L.
I get these all the time with the Betty Crocker frosting and decorate them than let them chill and BOOM got yourself a sweet and salty snack I love Snyder actually taste like a pretzel and not the bag overall it's a yes pricey but recommend of course !
Brianna N.
Waukesha
These dipped pretzels are a great treat when your craving that salty but sweet kind of treat. They have just the right amount of salt with chocolate that make you want to just keep eating them and not stop. Definitely will purchase these monthly.
Danielle T.
Allendale, MI
These ar SO GOOD. I love salty and sweet snacks and these take the cake. The white chili at eons are also good but this curbs both of my cravings at the same time lol
Brookelynn E.
Port Huron, MI
Pretzel sticks are one of my favorite snacks, you can eat them with cheese, ranch, by themselves, and they are cheaper than chips or unhealthy competitor products. I would definitely reccomend as a healthier snack alternative. And try with ranch!
Cora M.
Longs, SC
If you're like me and love snacks then these are great! My favorite way to eat them are to dip into nutella! Pretzels are one of my top favorite snacks and these are the best!
Alexis G.
Saluda, NC
These are one of my favorite pretzels for dipping into peanut butter or even Nutella. These are a great healthy snack for at work and on the go as well as for your kids lunch
William H.
Farmville, VA
Love the flavor of these products. Pretzels are a go to snack. They can have the best of both worlds of salty and sweet. Affordable product at the local grocery store.
Sarita H.
Mountain View, CA
I really like this brand of pretzel, but not the chocolate. If only they collaboration with another brand. I guess it's really up to the individual. Some really like that chocolate and some don't. Personally it's just not rich enough in my opinion. It's not awful, it's just I wouldn't purchase it again. My daughter on the other hand loved it. So that just settles it. It's up to personal preference. Plus we all know what we like or dislike. Over the product wasn't very expensive and could vary from play to place. The product was okay thw chocolate was just lacking.
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
I thought these would be the perfect combination of sweet and salty but I was disappointed. I love Snyder's of Hanover pretzels but maybe they cut down on the salt on these or something because I think if I had dipped their pretzels in my own melted Hershey's chocolate bar, I think it would've tasted better.
Jayme P.
White Hall, AR
Where can I find these?
Julie M.
Bloomington, IN
I have never dipped pretzels in anything....what are some good things to dip them in?
Lyela G.
N Charleston, SC
How much comes in the pack?
Lyela G.
N Charleston, SC
How much pretzels come in the one pack? just wondering.
Ellen S.
Bluff City, TN
Delicious! Perfect balance of sweet and salty! Love that the pretzel still has a good crunch!