Snyder's-Of-Hanover Delights Hershey's White Creme Mini Pretzels uploaded by Kelly S.

BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Over a century ago, our first pretzel was baked to perfection. As we've grown to be America's favorite pretzel brand, our commitment to the fine art of pretzel baking has remained. Today, Snyder's of Hanover® is proud to use the same traditions of pretzel baking that inspired that first satisfied smile so many decades ago.To create White Creme Snyder's of Hanover Delights™ we start with the classic crunch of our slightly salted Mini Pretzels. Then we cover each one in the pure decadence of Hershey's® White Creme. They're the delicious little rewards you can enjoy anytime, anywhere. Embrace White Creme-defined goodness.Taste How Great A Pretzel Can be.™

Berry M.
These are one of the most delicious things I have ever put into my mouth. I used to make white chocolate pretzels every year for Christmas and now I see the ones I made were garbage. These are THE perfect salty sweet combo. Have not gone a single day without grabbing a couple since trying these. Obsessed.
Shanta C.
Macon, GA
So I'm eating these with one hand and typing about them in the other. These are so freaking good. I have found the perfect mix of sweet and savory. I would recommend these to anyone
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
These are so good that it's ridiculous. You really can't eat just one. The combination of white Hershey's chocolate and salty Snyder's pretzels is perfect, but it can be too rich if you eat too many at once! Me and my boyfriend both love these!
Susan C.
I love pretzels and to sit there and I add white chocolate to it makes it that much better. They're not too sweet but they are just perfect.
Nicole D.
San Diego, CA
These are my husbands all time favorite guilty pleasure white chocolate covered pretzels not too sweet just the right amount of salt yum !
Kimberly H.
Travis AFB, CA
Nom nom nom I can't stop eating these delish amazing gifts from god !!! White chocolate is the best! I might just eat this whole bag.
daja l.
Birmingham, AL
These are so delicious.They are sweet and salty. My boy friend and I love these white chocolate covered pretzels. Yummy combination
Alicia W.
Magnolia, AR
These are really good. Both the chocolate and pretzels are yummy. They are a nice snack. I will repurchase.
Paula K.
Waycross, GA
Ohhh how I love these! Nothing line some chocolate covered pretzels. Especially the Snyder's brand. (:
Audrey R.
Greenwoodp
OMG to die for! I recommend these 100% the perfect snack and for a decent price. Kids love it!