Snyder's-Of-Hanover Delights Hershey's Special Dark Mini Pretzels

by Snyder's Of Hanover

Over a century ago, our first pretzel was baked to perfection. As we've grown to be America's favorite pretzel brand, our commitment to the fine art of pretzel baking has remained. Today, Snyder's of Hanover® is proud to use the same traditions of pretzel baking that inspired that first satisfied smile so many decades ago.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Snyder's-Of-Hanover Delights Hershey's Special Dark Mini Pretzels!
How would you rate this product?
I could eat these and the peppermint dark chocolate covered pretzels all day long. Sadly that's unhealthy, so I don't, but on occasion, these are super good. I like them for a light desert after lunch at work or a random snack, just a few, while working in the afternoon for a pick me up.
Boynton Beach, FL
Snyder's-Of-Hanover Delights Hershey's Special Dark Mini Pretzels uploaded by Eleanore I.
Love love love these! Dark chocolate covered pretzels are my fave. Hard to find in stores at times. But these rock!!!
Lima, OH
Actually great I love dark chocolate anyway just a chocolate covered pretzel with a little flavor. ...