BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Over a century ago, our first pretzel was baked to perfection. As we've grown to be America's favorite pretzel brand, our commitment to the fine art of pretzel baking has remained. Today, Snyder's of Hanover® is proud to use the same traditions of pretzel baking that inspired that first satisfied smile so many decades ago.To create Milk Chocolate Snyder's of Hanover Delights™ we start with the classic crunch of our slightly salted Mini Pretzels. Then we cover each one in the pure decadence of Hershey's® Milk Chocolate. They're the delicious little rewards you can enjoy anytime, anywhere. Take a dip into creamy, crispy goodness.Taste How Great A Pretzel Can be.™

Justina S.
This product has to be my favorite snack!! Very affordable and includes a very good amount of pretzels. I’m a repeat customer,always adding this to my groceries list!! this is my go to snack when I want sweet and salty! I
Ashley M.
Kalamazoo
These are amazing! They have so much chocolate on them and they don't get chalky looking or tasting like other brands! The only downfall...you may eat the whole bag!
Jodi J.
Pikeville, KY
Who doesn’t like the perfect combination of chocolate and salty to me it’s close to heaven
Jamie B.
Amazing! Who doesn't love chocolate covered pretzels!? These are a great snack :).
LaToya S.
Cambridge, OH
This is so delicious and so sweet, I only eat five and my craving is done!