BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Briana M.
N Huntingdon, PA
These are a yummy snack! Pretzels with cream peanut butter in the middle are filling and tasty! And the best is they are bite size! No chomping into a huge hard pretzel!
Erica J.
Tomball, TX
I could eat these everyday for the rest of my life. They are so freaking delicious! I can't resist them. They are great for on the go snacking.
Kayla H.
Millville, NJ
It definitely curbs the craving for something sweet and salty. Definitely something to grab if you are having those cravings.
Brittany J.
I used to eat these all the time. They're better than the ritz crackers one because you have the taste of the pretzel with it.
Holly M.
golden, MO
I love these pretzels. They are great to pack as an on the go snack as well as a side treat for lunches.
Lisa N.
Holland, MI
This is a great snack and I eat them all the time. I love that they are bite size.
Lisa D.
Gadsden, AL
I love these little pretzel sandwiches! A great snack for when I'm in a hurry! Tasty and easy to use!
Lisa K.
Fort Bragg, NC
Did Snyder stop making these? I can't seem to find them anywhere they are one of my absolute favorites!