BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

Just what you expect from a Snyder’s of Hanover® Cheddar Mini pretzel. Perfect on their own or with salsa for a tasty snack - so many ways to enjoy. We slow bake our wholesome delicious pretzels using only the finest ingredients. Our tradition of quality began with a family recipe formulated over a century ago.

Ingredients :

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Water, Malt, Maltodextrin, Whey, Canola Oil, Dextrose, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Sugar, Butterfat, Yeast, Buttermilk Solids, Natural Flavor, Nonfat Dry Milk, Annatto Extract, Mozzarella Cheese (Part Skim Milk, Salt, Cultures, Enzymes), Onion Powder, Turmeric Extract, Monterey Jack Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Citric Acid, Garlic Powder, Yeast Extract, Lactic Acid, Paprika Extract, Soda

Contains: Wheat, Milk

Tamia K.
If I could I would give this product zero stars. The worst thing I've ever tasted. The cheese is stupid artificial. It's just a really bad product. I would not buy this.
Autumn C.
I was skeptical at first when I tried these, but every time I eat them they get better and better. I always recommend them to friends and I will continue buying them!
Sarah B.
Delish! I'm not a big pretzel/chip fan but these cheddar pretzels are so, so good! They are a little fatty but I feel like you can eat half a serving and feel satisfied. (Plus--they're a grocery store deal almost every week!)
Lovella M.
Tampa
I love pretzels ones in a bag and those which are big hot and soft. But the cheddar pretzels what I like about these is that there's an agreed texture and flavor to the regular pretzel
Brittany  W.
Glens Falls, NY
I bought these for the first time the other day, and I was very impressed! They are covered with these not just the skimpy amount either. I mean loaded! The flavor was absolutely amazing. You couldn't ask for a better cheddar cheese pretzel. I will definitely be buying more!
Kendra B.
London, KY
Love these! Have a great flavor. Great taste and always has me coming back for more!!! I am a repeat customer and haven't found nothing I don't like
Liane N.
seminole, FL
These are incredible! I could eat the whole bag in one sitting. I’m not sure they are healthy but they sure do taste great! I buy these all the time
Juliette M.
These are so gooooooodd.. so cheesy and crunchy.. amazing if you dip them in salsa or artichoke dip.. you'll be through the bag before you know it!
Cheyene G.
Tamaqua , PA
These are good just by themselves! No dip or sauce needed! Something about pretzels and cheddar cheese just mix so well!
Katie s.
Lakeland, FL
These are my favorite pretzels ever . I'm obsessed with cheese and this literally gets my cheese cravings fulfilled.