BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

Snyder's of Hanover Cheddar Cheese Pretzel Pieces.
Flavored sourdough hard pretzel.
Bursting with flavor!
Now 20% more!
America's pretzel bakery since 1909.

Snyder's Of Hanover Cheddar Cheese Pretzel Pieces
  • "The cheddar cheese pretzels are the only ones that I buy, because I'm not a huge fan of the ranch or honey mustard ones." in 1 review
Bailey M.
Otsego, MN
Theses are so addicting! i love getting them to snack on, the other flavors are good as well !!!!!
Caitlyn S.
Montgomery, IL
These are by far the best pretzel snack they a small bite size peices covered in powdery cheese
✨ʆεαհ S.
New London
One of my favorite snacks for any time of the day. Just wish it was a bit healthier of a snack.
Becky B.
My favorite snack! Crunchy...full of flavor. Love these snacks...just hard to find in our area.
Amber O.
Gardner, KS
Delicious! They are the perfect snack for on the go. The cheese flavor isn't over powering.
Jillian H.
Dongola, IL
These are delicious!!! They have such a cheesy, smokey flavor and great texture and crunch!
member-3bae7
These are my go-to snack. They are full of flavor and very crunchy. Very addicting snack!
Cvt Ligia R.
Perfect for snacks in parties, My prefer cheddar cheese is great, favor delicious.
Astrid S.
Toronto, VT
This is one of my favorite snacks in the world. I get the powder all over my fingers and I don’t even care because it’s so freaking delicious. The powder gets to be a lot after a while so make sure to keep water handy. Again, freaking delicious.
sara h.
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Who has tried the bacon ones?