BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #50 in Pretzels

Snyder's of Hanover Cheddar Cheese Pretzel Pieces.
Flavored sourdough hard pretzel.
Bursting with flavor!
Now 20% more!
America's pretzel bakery since 1909.

Snyder's Of Hanover Cheddar Cheese Pretzel Pieces
  • "The cheddar cheese pretzels are the only ones that I buy, because I'm not a huge fan of the ranch or honey mustard ones." in 1 review
Michelle N.
Wonderfully addictive!! It's almost too easy to overeat these. Only negative is that they stain your fingers orange.
melinda g.
Hamlet, IN
Yum, great chrunchy snack my whole family enjoys, and they aren't getting tons of sugar. All sorts of great flavors
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
One of my favorite. Best peak me up when I don’t have a moment to sit down and eat even a snack. Taste so yummy!
Alexis G.
I love me some cheese. Cheesy pretzels get me going. This brand is also great about offering gluten free options
Melissa W.
Moulton, AL
My absolute favorite snack EVER! These are so great I could eat them all day everyday and never get sick of them
Gladys B.
These are my everything lol I love you snyders for making these. When ever I pick a snack, I gravitate to these
Carlirose G.
Effort
Pretzels. And cheese. Ohhhh yes please! And the way they make their snack I've never tasted anything like them!
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Omg I love these so much! The chedder cheese ones are so yummy and tasty! I would recommend these to anyone!
Candace H.
I love, love these pretzels. The cheddar flavor is intense and makes the slightly bigger price tag worth it.
Kayla B.
Piedmont, SC
How can you not love cheese and pretzels put together? it's great. another hit from these guys. a great snack
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Who has tried the bacon ones?

back