BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #50 in Pretzels

Snyder's of Hanover Cheddar Cheese Pretzel Pieces.
Flavored sourdough hard pretzel.
Bursting with flavor!
Now 20% more!
America's pretzel bakery since 1909.

Snyder's Of Hanover Cheddar Cheese Pretzel Pieces
  • "The cheddar cheese pretzels are the only ones that I buy, because I'm not a huge fan of the ranch or honey mustard ones." in 1 review
Melissa G.
Lansing, IL
I love to snack on these! They have such a delicious taste I have a hard time not trying to eat all of them. I highly recommend them.
rian w.
Jasper, GA
I got these at the gas station I had originally gotten the hot wings flavor and saw these.. such a good choice. They are fantastic
malisa p.
Petal, MS
Kids are obsessed. I buy bags of these. They're so good. Affordable and they taste amazing. I have also used these in many recipes.
Bec H.
Wausau, WI
I love to eat these the flavor is so awesome and they are super crunchy, that's the only thing... they are really loud to eat.
Tabitha F.
Craving cheese and salt? This is the perfect combo for that such craving! I buy these every time I see them in the store!
Robyn S.
Glendale , AZ
These are so good! I craved these with my first pregnancy. These do have a bit of salt tho that you have to be careful of
Jessica S.
These pretzel pieces are my new favorite snack! The cheddar flavor is awesome and I can't wait to try the other flavor!
Tiffany S.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Oh yummy! We love all the flavors of flavored pretzel pieces by Hanover...but these are definitely the favorite of all!
Tab C.
Omg these are so good. I could literally eat an entire bag in one sitting. They are crunchy and cheesey. Love these!!
Elise G.
Portsmouth, VA
These pretzels are so amazing. I love just grabbing them to eat for a really quick snack and the hold me over always.
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Who has tried the bacon ones?

back