BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #50 in Pretzels

Snyder's of Hanover Cheddar Cheese Pretzel Pieces.
Flavored sourdough hard pretzel.
Bursting with flavor!
Now 20% more!
America's pretzel bakery since 1909.

Snyder's Of Hanover Cheddar Cheese Pretzel Pieces
  • "The cheddar cheese pretzels are the only ones that I buy, because I'm not a huge fan of the ranch or honey mustard ones." in 1 review
Jennifer K.
Powell , OH
Perfect mashup of cheese and pretzels! Every piece is COVERED in cheddar cheese! The pro is that they are DELICIOUS, the con is that your hands get covered with the cheese…but is that really a con?!?!?! Theres are addicting.
Haley R.
Morgantown
These pretzels are delicious! They make a great snack for work or during a movie at home. The cheddar cheese is just the right amount without being overwhelming. I like these so much better than other brand pretzels for that reason. My only wish is that I could buy them in BULK because we go through these like crazy.
Kirsten P.
Hamilton, OH
So addicting! You have to be careful not to eat a whole pack. They are perfectly flavored and the perfectly sized pieces. Sometimes I find the large pretzels a lot to chew. Not the problem with these!
Katinka R.
Ogden
I love to get these whenever I am just not in the mood for a potato chip but I still want a savory snack. They have the perfect amount of flavor, a handful of these and I am more than satisfied.
Crystal W.
Vero Beach, FL
These are hands-down some of my favorite! These are perfect on the go snack, filled with flavor. The cheddar isn’t too overpowering and for the price you’re getting a decent size bag.
Drue B.
Orlando, FL
Definitely my favorite kind of pretzels. Love the cheesey ness! I think its great for the price I have been eating these pretzels for many years in all flavors. They're delicious.
Tayla T.
Estill Spgs, TN
These are a great filling snack. Fairly affordable and easy to find at the local Kroger. My husband gets these for the nights he wants to have a few beers and we share them!
Presley L.
Indianapolis
Snyders always delivers! The flavor is more rich than any other brand in my opinion. When I want cheesy, I want CHEESY! Definitely recommend if you like bold flavor.
Elizabeth P.
Hobart, IN
These are my favorite snack I can eat the whole bag I love the good cheese taste . And the bite size pieces are perfect to eat by the handful. I always buy these when I am at the store.
Julie M.
they taste really good nice in your small bite-size pieces so it's not too much you don't want to advise this from Walmart and they're so good they are very inexpensive and I got my mom addicted to them
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Who has tried the bacon ones?