GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsSnyders
Snyder's of Hanover Cheddar Cheese Flavored Pretzel Pieces- Four 12 oz Bags

Snyder's of Hanover Cheddar Cheese Flavored Pretzel Pieces- Four 12 oz. Bags

by Snyders

Cheddar Cheese: Generous chunks of our Sourdough Hard pretzels deliver the Yum of aged cheddar cheese. You'll love the crunch, hearty satisfaction and cheesy flavor found in each and every bite. However you like them, Snyder’s of Hanover pretzels give...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Snyder's of Hanover Cheddar Cheese Flavored Pretzel Pieces- Four 12 oz. Bags!
Jennifer  H.
Nixa, MO
2,265 reviews
Snyder's of Hanover Cheddar Cheese Flavored Pretzel Pieces- Four 12 oz. Bags uploaded by Jennifer  H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I try to remain gluten free but crave a salty snack every once and a while and I reach for these. The perfect bite size pieces! The texture is divine and the seasoning is delicious!
Kimmy N.
Chanhassen, MN
Absolutely addicting! The Snyder's cheddar cheese pretzels are my go-to snack. The pieces are thick and have a satisfying crunch. The only complaint is that there are quite a few small crumb pieces towards the bottom of the bag. Great cheesy taste. Highly recommended!
Sarah K.
Cullman Alabama
I am obsessed with these. My local grocery store rarely has it. So when I spot it in the aisle I beeline for it. I feel addicted when I start eating.
Cassandra F.
Perth, ON
2,572 reviews
Snyder's of Hanover Cheddar Cheese Flavored Pretzel Pieces- Four 12 oz. Bags uploaded by Cassandra F.
These are just dangerous to have around me. I could eat an entire bag in one or two sittings. They’re THAT good. They’ve got that perfect crunch, with all that delicious cheesy goodness. (Almost) as good as the Hot Buffalo Wing flavour. Would definitely recommend to anyone that loves pretzels as they’ve got so many great flavours to choose from! You’re bound to find one you love!

Looking for your answer?