Snyder's Of Hanover Buttermilk Ranch uploaded by Kendal S.Snyder's Of Hanover Buttermilk Ranch uploaded by Nikki C.

BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

Generous Chunks Of Our Sourdough Hard Pretzels Bursting With Intense Flavor Combinations... Like The Creamy Flavor Of Buttermilk With A Subtle Touch Of Herbs And Spices In Our Buttermilk Ranch Pretzel Pieces.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Palm Oil, Whey Powder, Buttermilk Powder, Salt, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Maltodextrin, Yeast Extract, Corn Syrup Solids, Yeast, Monosodium Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, Lactose, Dextrose, Malic Acid, Parsley, Citric Acid, Vinegar, Cellulose Powder, Nonfat Milk, Sweet Cream, Disodium Inosinate And Guanylate, Lactic Acid, Spices, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Modified Corn Starch, Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Caramel Color, Soda.

Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy. Produced In A Facility That Handles Peanut Butter.

• I've been wanting to try these but don't know which one t...1 Answers
  • Are these better than the honey mustard pretzels?1 Answers
Haley H.
Western Kentucky University
These are sooooooooo good, seriously. Perfect crunch and flavor! Great when you're wanting something other than basic pretzels. I love this brand because they have such a variety of pretzel products which I love since most brands don't! These are great and I highly recommend them to anybody! Their other flavors are just as good but the ranch is my favorite!
Anthony M.
Miami
I love Snyder pretzel bites and decided to try this flavor because I love ranch flavored chips and I love putting ranch on pretty much anything just like every other American. But honestly, I didn't like the flavor of the ranch on these. It tasted more like Dill pickle flavor, actually. It may be because ranch and pretzel flavor don't mix well or they simply didn't get the flavor right, or because it buttermilk, idk. Maybe it's because I like other ranch flavored snacks like the Pringles, or Sunchips or Doritos and I've gotten used to it? But I'm sad about it because i'm fat and love ranch and love Snyder bites and had high hopes for this. Other flavors rock though :)
Nancy H.
Romulus
I Love the Ranch Flavor and you Get your Monies Worth in the Bag I Feel the Flavor Is Better then Most and I Would Purchase these Over Other Brands and They are Perfect Bite Size Pieces and Perfect to Take In a Back For Traveling I Would Recommend these to My Family and Friends
Kailey P.
Pooler , GA
These are super tasty! I love the flavor and how crunchy the pretzels are! They’re not super healthy but very unhealthy either. I’ve bought these several times! I also like that the seasoning on them doesn’t go everywhere like a Cheeto. Perfect snack!
Allison M.
Bremen, GA
The flavor of these pretzel pieces is PHENOMENAL. My sister recently made buffalo chicken dip and before putting it in the oven, she stirred some of these in, and it was AMAZING. They're a little pricey for pretzel pieces, but they're great!
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
So good I could eat a whole bag in a sitting, but I won't do that. That's not healthy. I took some to the theater yesterday. It was my first time trying them and I would purchase them again. Although I got a lot of tiny pieces, I still enjoyed it.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
The buffalo & honey mustard are the real MVPS of their flavor choices. I've never even though of combining honey mustard & onion until I put their creation in my mouth. Best decision ever!!
Mallory W.
Virginia Bch, VA
These pretzel pieces are SO good. It has a very bold flavor that makes my tongue tingle. It's basically like eating a bunch of super savory croutons. It's not the healthiest snack in the world but it sure is delicious. It's embarrassing how quickly I can go through a whole pack. If you love ranch, I highly suggest you get some!
Jamie V.
Rogersville, TN
These little Pretzels here are as addictive as Pistachios (and i don't even like Pistachios). You can not just eat one of them. I always say I'm going to have a few and the next thing i know half the bag is gone or all of it is gone. I always tell my friends about these Pretzels.
Jonique D.
Quincy, MA
Snyder's has some of the best tasting pretzel bites I've ever had. I love how tasty and filling they are and such a great snack to have on the go if you buy the small travel sized ones.
Ashley J.
Are these better than the honey mustard pretzels?
tina w.
Windsor, ON
I've been wanting to try these but don't know which one to try! has anybody tried this flavor? what is it comparable too?