BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #18 in Pretzels

Our Butter Snaps offer all the mouthwatering flavor of natural butter in a crunchy, checkerboard shape. They’re perfect for stacking, sandwiching and scooping. You'll love this delightfully versatile snack with only 1 gram of fat per serving.

Ingredients :
Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, malt, canola oil, salt, maltodextrin, modified corn starch, enzyme modified butterfat (milk), natural flavors, yeast, soda.

Contains : Wheat, Milk

Buy on Jet.com*
Ambar A.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
These are my favorite to enjoy whenever I can’t decide if I am craving a sweet or salty snack. I love pretzels and I love peanut butter so this is a winning combination for me. The only problem is that these can be a bit drying so make sure you have something to drink!
olivia k.
Drums, PA
I love these so much! They have a buttery flavor that to me makes them so much better than normal pretzels! I have loved these for years, the only con is I have to force myself to only eat a serving size because I could eat the whole bag, they're that good
Taylor S.
Charleston , IL
These are my all time favorites!! They have a great crunch and the buttery flavor layered over the top of the pretzel is to die for. They are great for dipping into hummus or eating alone by themselves. Definitely worth trying if you haven't already!
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
These always remind me of the Christmas season. We uses these a lot in baking we put a rollo and an M&M on top and bake them for a few minutes to get a sweet and savory treat
Vanessa S.
Elizabeth
I can’t begin to tell you how this feels when you pop when your mouth. It is a very buttery taste .Plus with this pretzel it makes a explosion inside your mouth with your taste buds .Can’t say I have anything against it only plus-s towards this product specially when it does not contain as much salt as possible. Once you had one you want to finish the whole bag that’s how amazing the taste is I would definitely recommend this to anybody especially on a nice summer hot day at the beach can’t go wrong with having any other junky food can’t go without pretzels.
Alisha C.
I absolutely love these pretzels. They go with anything. They are great for get-togethers they never seem to be able stick around. MUCH LOVED! Snyder's Of Hanover Butter Snaps Pretzels
Emma D.
Perfect snack! Reminds me of my childhood and I love eating pretzels because it makes me feel like I'm eating healthier than if I was eating potato chips. These have the perfect amount of salt on them not to mention it doesn't feel like you're going to break a tooth while eating like some pretzels.
Alexis K.
Marietta, GA
These butter snap pretzels are amazing! They’re so smooth and buttery! They’re a little sweet and a little salty. I highly suggest trying these. It’s so different than any other pretzel.
Bridget B.
Jacksonville, FL
There’s something about Snyder products that just make you want to sit in front of the tv with an open bag and just munch and eat more than you realize. They taste so good. We like to dip it in a bunch of different things for different flavor combinations.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Snyder’s pretzels are pretty good and I’ve always enjoyed them. This flavor is great. I love the butter flavor of these. They have a nice crunch to them and they’re an affordable price. I usually buy these while I’m grocery shopping at Walmart and I love to snack on them during the day.
Zoe S.
Oakley, CA
What stores have people found these at?
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
Are these good?
Kimberly M.
Lompoc, CA
What would be a good dip to try with this product
Maggie N.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love eating mine Daisy Sour Cream.. What is your dip?
Naomi  R.
Are these good normally not a fan of pretzels but every once in a while I eat them