BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #13 in Pretzels

Our Butter Snaps offer all the mouthwatering flavor of natural butter in a crunchy, checkerboard shape. They’re perfect for stacking, sandwiching and scooping. You'll love this delightfully versatile snack with only 1 gram of fat per serving.

Ingredients :
Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, malt, canola oil, salt, maltodextrin, modified corn starch, enzyme modified butterfat (milk), natural flavors, yeast, soda.

Contains : Wheat, Milk

Susan C.
If you love pretzels and you love butter this is the perfect combo for you. You when you bite into them they have a butter taste but that's not too strong and it's so good
April L.
Doylestown, OH
Great product! High quality for an unbeatable price! I recommend to all who are even thinking about trying the product for the first time, you will fall in love.
Bridget B.
Jacksonville, FL
There’s something about Snyder products that just make you want to sit in front of the tv with an open bag and just munch and eat more than you realize. They taste so good. We like to dip it in a bunch of different things for different flavor combinations.
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
Great product! Would definitely recommend! It met my expectations. It was not pricey at all! It was a great price for the vAlue and quality of the product.! also, very nice packaging! Would recommend buying!!! I am in love! Give it a try:))
Koleta M.
Monticello
These are soooo good people! The buttery goodness is so good in these pretzels! I love to roll em around in my mouth before crunching them and devouring them to really get that buttery goodness! You must try them!
chloe B.
Medina, OH
this snack rocks! these are such a good snack and pair well with dips and recipes. i love putting these in jello salad and also putting hershey kisses on them, melting them and sticking an MnM on top !
Kimberly F.
Lakeland
I bought these on accident one time and it was an amazing mistake! They are kinda addicting. Same nutrition as plain but cost a bit more per ounce. I don't know why there are no recipes specifically to incorporate these. I can't buy them because I eat them too fast
Lisa P.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Addictive, in a good way! I cannot eat just one. Great with ranch dip or hummus! If you like sweet and salty, try them with Nutella. I say I get them for my kids, but they are really for me!
Geralin F.
Middle River, MD
Omg... Must go to for preztel they really have a butter taste that amazing. I love them but particularly at christmas we make a snack woth pretzel, hersey kiss with a M&m on top.
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love and V's food products they're so amazing and I love them definitely recommend some may be high in calories and may not be good for the children but they're yummy
Zoe S.
Oakley, CA
What stores have people found these at?
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
Are these good?
Kimberly M.
Lompoc, CA
What would be a good dip to try with this product
Maggie N.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love eating mine Daisy Sour Cream.. What is your dip?
Naomi  R.
Are these good normally not a fan of pretzels but every once in a while I eat them