BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #13 in Pretzels

Snyder's® of Hanover Butter Snaps Natural Butter Flavor Pretzels.
America's Pretzel Bakery Since 1909™.
Only 1 Gram of Fat Per Serving.
Net wt 9 oz (255.2g). see more...

Susan C.
Foodie Expert
If you love pretzels and you love butter this is the perfect combo for you. You when you bite into them they have a butter taste but that's not too strong and it's so good
April L.
Doylestown, OH
Foodie Expert
Great product! High quality for an unbeatable price! I recommend to all who are even thinking about trying the product for the first time, you will fall in love.
Crystal C.
Ahoskie
Foodie Expert
When I first started buying these, I thought that they would have too much butter on them to taste good. In reality, the butter is only slightly noticeable. Just enough to give it a hint of extra flavor. These are low in fat as well. I highly recommend this flavor of pretzel.
Bridget B.
Jacksonville, FL
There’s something about Snyder products that just make you want to sit in front of the tv with an open bag and just munch and eat more than you realize. They taste so good. We like to dip it in a bunch of different things for different flavor combinations.
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
Foodie Expert
Great product! Would definitely recommend! It met my expectations. It was not pricey at all! It was a great price for the vAlue and quality of the product.! also, very nice packaging! Would recommend buying!!! I am in love! Give it a try:))
Brianna H.
Washington , DC
Foodie Expert
I really like these. I just recently tried them, and I will definitely be purchasing them again. I really liked them dipped in peanut butter. They make a good snack food. They’re low fat and all around pretty healthy.
Koleta M.
Monticello
These are soooo good people! The buttery goodness is so good in these pretzels! I love to roll em around in my mouth before crunching them and devouring them to really get that buttery goodness! You must try them!
Lily M.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
This brand is the best when it comes to pretzels they are a bit on the expensive side but worth it. They have all kinds to choose from, I buy mine from Walmart would definitely recommend this to others for sure!
Leah B.
Seneca Falls, NY
Foodie Expert
These are the best damn pretzels on the market. I can't really find them in every place though which is annoying to me. But that's ok because they are addicting... they are a little sweeter than your average pretzel. But savory sweet not sweet sweet.
chloe B.
Medina, OH
this snack rocks! these are such a good snack and pair well with dips and recipes. i love putting these in jello salad and also putting hershey kisses on them, melting them and sticking an MnM on top !
Zoe S.
Oakley, CA
What stores have people found these at?
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
Are these good?
Kimberly M.
Lompoc, CA
Foodie Expert
What would be a good dip to try with this product
Maggie N.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
I love eating mine Daisy Sour Cream.. What is your dip?
Naomi  R.
Are these good normally not a fan of pretzels but every once in a while I eat them