BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

Snyder's of Hanover Braided Twists Multigrain Pretzels.
Only 2g fat per serving.
America's pretzel bakery since 1909.
New! see more...

Sasha D.
I’ve only been able to find these once in my area and I need more!!! So good and so addictive, I couldn’t stop munching on them! If you love pretzels, but also want some fiber, these will become your go to... as long as you can easily find them 😂
Jennifrr T.
Too addicting!! These are the best ever and go great with hummus! I probably won’t buy them again but ONLY because I ant control myself and will eat the entire bag in one sitting. Maybe i could find these is a smaller portioned, 100 cal bag?
Amanda H.
Columbia
I love these braided pretzel sticks. They have amazing flavor and I can never put them down. They are great by themselves, or with hummus for a little added protein and flavor.
Michelle M.
Love these kind of pretzels, This is my fave brand everything Snyder's makes is good, I've never had somethign from this company that I did not like
Lori B.
I like these pretzels. They're a bit more substantial than the little twists or sticks. Great dipped in peanut butter or mustard, too!
Kristicia K.
Troy, NY
A little different from your typical pretzel but good all the same. With a sweet doughy flavor its easy to get lost in these pretzels and eat the whole bag.
Kim H.
Manasquan
You really can't go wrong with Snyders of hanover. Right now I am really into the ancient grain pretzel twists! The crunchy crumbly texture is very unique.
Sarah E.
Brandon, MS
Love these pretzels! ... they have such a good flavor and i love that their whole grain! This is one of my daughter's favorite snacks!
Dianne E.
Ford City
Best pretzels ever! I could eat the entire bag. So good. I wish they were in snack size bags so I don’t eat a whole bag.
Kym K.
Bismarck, ND
I'm sure I could eat this whole bag. Crunchy, yummy flavor. Doesn't leave a bad after taste. Great plain or for dipping.