BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Artificially flavored sourdough hard pretzel.

• These are pretty awesome. The flavoring is great and I c...2 Answers
Tami K.
Hot Springs
Oh my goodness I love these pretzels. I love the flavoring, and these are idea when needing a small snack. I buy these for convenience when traveling. It is a healthy way to fulfill the need to snack in between meals.
Rachel R.
Middleton, WI
I love these pretzel pieces! The flavors are awesome and so strong. Sometimes I do get a little sick of it because the flavor is so strong and they are easy to eat snacks when you're on the go too.
Kara H.
Melrose, MN
I love these pretzels! The bite sized pieces make snacking on the go super easy, plus there are less crumbs! My kids love them too, and there are several different flavors to choose from!
Tracy D.
I love Snyder pretZels, this flavor isn’t particularly my absolute favorite but they are still good. They can get a bit messy on your hands but it’s worth it. They are affordable and one of the top pretzel brands out there.
Lailani B.
Beaverton, OR
This entire brand is such a classic and I honestly have fun memories of road trips and quick rest stop purchases with them. They're a delicious, quick, easy-to-find snack.
Renee W.
OMG!!! I bough a sample pack at a local convenience store and I AM HOOKED!!
I was never a real fan of pretzels, but the travel pack was only 99 cents, so I figured I would give it a try. Needless to say, I went to the grocery store before returning home and grabbed a full sized bag!
These little buggers are my new addiction!! These are unbelievably good! The cheddar and bacon flavors are just the right combo!
You have to try these! You won't believe how good they are!
Alicyn C.
Sacramento, CA
These things are RIDICULOUS.
SO damn addicting. They are my new weakness when it comes to snacking!
They have just enough bacon and just enough cheese flavor!
YUM YUM YUM.
My other favorite is the buffalo wing flavor
if you mix the buffalo wing one and the bacon cheddar together...ummmm
A M A Z I N G!
Kathleen M.
Akron, OH
The pretzel pieces are perfect as a snack on the go! Very flavorful, I love bacon and cheddar together so for me it was pure yummm! Great for watching movies, I do try to limit the amount of them that I eat LOL but it's hard they are soooo good!! <3
Samantha A.
Bethlehem, PA
I bought these once out of curiosity and I really wasn't a fan. The bacon flavor is very artificial and just not Pleasant overall in my opinion. I'll stick with some of the other flavors.
Nancy W.
Pretzel pieces are loaded with flavor and we are a bacon loving family so these were right up our alley. These are not the healthiest of snack choices, but great in small amounts!
Natalie H.
Colorado Springs, CO
These are pretty awesome. The flavoring is great and I can eat them pretty quickly with ease. Great if you decide to dip them in cheddar. My mouth is drooling.