BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Snyder's® of Hanover All Natural Fat Free Pretzel Sticks.
America's Pretzel Bakery Since 1909™.
The Pounder 16 oz. Value!
0g Trans Fat.
Only 1 Gram of Fat Per Serving.
See Nutrition Information for Sodium Content.
Net wt 16 oz (1 lb) (453.6g).

• Do you eat these with a dip, plain or something else? 9 Answers
  • Would these be good to serve at a tailgating party?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Heather S.
Amissville
I’m not really a huge pretzel person but I like to dip them into stuff. These are way better for you and taste the same. I always get these if I’m getting plain pretzels. Kids will love them too. I recommend these.
Aaron H.
provincetown, MA
I can't be the only one who goes to these for a throwback to childhood?  The most versatile pretzels that you can dip in anything and eat a ton of because they're tiny and simple and easy to eat like a rabbit.  No shame in binge eating these like I did as a kid.
Ashley G.
These mini pretzels are great. They have the perfect amount of crunch to salt ratio that lets me toss two are three in my mouth at once, or be delicate and eat one over the course of several bites. I like them better than large pretzels because I either have to bite them or break them to eat the whole thing at once.
Scott O.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Started with these out of a vending machine, no they are a mainstay of snack goodness.  They have a bunch of great flavors that I also enjoy.  When I'm in the mood for small bites, I break down the big pretzels into small pretzels. These are easily the best on the market.
Lili M.
Wildomar, CA
I enjoy these pretzels with ranch dip, hummus and on their own. They’re a great size, crunchy, salty and delicious. This is my go to brand and type as we typically keep pretzels on hand in my house.
Susan H.
Malverne, NY
I love anything mini so this is the perfect size snack. It is perfect for on the road, at work, school and in between meals. These pretzels Definitely meets like desires and I don't have any cons for them. I do recommend them to others and it's also a perfect snack for kids.
mindy s.
Boiling Springs
Love the fact that they are fat free, and theyre delicious. When I come home from school I normally will eat pretzels and will most likely eat a whole bag by myself. If youre a pretzel person I would buy Snyders Pretzels. I buy them anytime I go to the store
Tara F.
Syracuse, NY
These pretzels tasted stale as soon as I opened them. They were chewy, bland, and a waste of money. I was very disappointed by them and would not repurchase or recommend to a friend because they were not worth the money! Sad because I love Snyder's as a brand.
Yolanda cardenales 6.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I like these prezels because they have a traditional flavor, it not only taste good there fat free. I love that you can buy a variety of flavors. There great on the go. Everyone lovesbthem.
Nickie S.
Love these pretzels. Great in taste and just enough salt to give you the fix you need. Good price for the value of the product. Purchased at Walmart or target usually. Delicious and not disappointing at all. Good snack to have and mix with ranch dip
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
Do you eat these with a dip, plain or something else?
Whitney F.
Acworth , GA
Would these be good to serve at a tailgating party?