BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #7 in Pretzels

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Snyder's® of Hanover All Natural Fat Free Mini Pretzels.
America's Pretzel Bakery Since 1909™.
The Pounder 16 oz. Value!
0g Trans Fat.
Net wt 16 oz (1lb)(453.6g).

• Do you eat these with a dip, plain or something else? 9 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Yolanda Rios C.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I like these prezels because they have a traditional flavor, it not only taste good there fat free. I love that you can buy a variety of flavors. There great on the go. Everyone lovesbthem.
Sabine S.
Pretzels are my go to when it comes to snacking. You can have as many as you want and not feel gross. They are a nice crunchy and salt treat. Snyder’s pretzels are very good.
Ashley G.
These mini pretzels are great. They have the perfect amount of crunch to salt ratio that lets me toss two are three in my mouth at once, or be delicate and eat one over the course of several bites. I like them better than large pretzels because I either have to bite them or break them to eat the whole thing at once.
Scott O.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Started with these out of a vending machine, no they are a mainstay of snack goodness.  They have a bunch of great flavors that I also enjoy.  When I'm in the mood for small bites, I break down the big pretzels into small pretzels. These are easily the best on the market.
Lili M.
Perris, CA
I enjoy these pretzels with ranch dip, hummus and on their own. They’re a great size, crunchy, salty and delicious. This is my go to brand and type as we typically keep pretzels on hand in my house.
Susan H.
Malverne, NY
I love anything mini so this is the perfect size snack. It is perfect for on the road, at work, school and in between meals. These pretzels Definitely meets like desires and I don't have any cons for them. I do recommend them to others and it's also a perfect snack for kids.
Tara F.
Syracuse, NY
These pretzels tasted stale as soon as I opened them. They were chewy, bland, and a waste of money. I was very disappointed by them and would not repurchase or recommend to a friend because they were not worth the money! Sad because I love Snyder's as a brand.
mindy s.
Boiling Springs
Love the fact that they are fat free, and theyre delicious. When I come home from school I normally will eat pretzels and will most likely eat a whole bag by myself. If youre a pretzel person I would buy Snyders Pretzels. I buy them anytime I go to the store
Nickie S.
Love these pretzels. Great in taste and just enough salt to give you the fix you need. Good price for the value of the product. Purchased at Walmart or target usually. Delicious and not disappointing at all. Good snack to have and mix with ranch dip
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I will go to my grave saying this: Snyder’s pretzels are my all time favorite pretzels. Ever. They’re soooo good. The flavor is delicious and they are very affordable. I will keep buying more forever and I think everyone else should too.
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
Do you eat these with a dip, plain or something else?