BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

America's pretzel bakery since 1909®.
Snyder's® of Hanover 100 Calorie Variety Snack.
This bag is made from 100% compostable, Renewable Material™.
Soil, corn, bag.
100 calorie variety sack.
Snyder's® of Hanover, 100 Calorie Pack, Mini, Pretzels.
9 bags 100 Calorie Mini Pretzels.
Snyder's® of Hanover, 100 Calorie Pack, Snaps, Pretzels.
9 bags 100 Calorie Snaps Pretzels.
Snyder's® of Hanover, 100 Calorie Pack, Sticks, Pretzels.
4 bags 100 Calorie Sticks Pretzels.
22 singles.
22 - .9 oz (26g) bags.

• My daughter loves pretzels. Are these flavored or all reg...2 Answers
Serena P.
Delicious pretzels with just the right amount in each pack. Sometimes I find like 5 pretzels or it feels like that since I'm so hungry. But definitely good as a snack.
Erin G.
These are the best quick and dairy free individual packaged chip like thing that I have been able to find. Just the right amount and will continue to buy them.
Debbi B.
Ayer, MA
We buy this variety pack all the time for the teens in our house.  They all love pretzels & its a great snack for them that we feel good about.
Rachel P.
These are awesome for anyone on a low cal diet, like myself. They already come in individualized packs or various flavors, so the variety is there 😛
Steph L.
Snyders snacks has the perfect crunch to the pretzels. There's a good variety in the mixes, and these little packs makes it easy to bring on the go!
Ashley A.
Paducah, KY
Snyder's pretzels are the best! Always crunchy for the salty snacker! I love the nicely proportioned size control bags! Gotta watch that figure ;)
Suna H.
I love their pretzels! They're so tasty, and I feel less guilty snacking on them. This is convenient because they are portioned out for you.
Trisha L.
I need portion control!! LOL! So anything already in a 100 calorie size is awesome. You get a lot in this bag too. Tastes great as well!
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
I love pretzels and especially like that they are in 100 calorie bags so I don't over do it which I'm likely to do if I have a big bag.
Anna B.
White Hall, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Simply tasty snacks in convenient and portion controlled snacks. Good for the hungry college student looking to watch their figure.
Emily K.
My daughter loves pretzels. Are these flavored or all regular?