Snyder's-Of-Hanover 100 Calorie Pack Pretzel Sticks uploaded by Ani S.

BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Snyder's® of Hanover 100 Calorie Pack Pretzel Sticks.
America's Pretzel Bakery Since 1909®.
1g Fat - 0g Saturated Fat - 0g Trans Fat.
See Nutrition Information for Sodium Content.
10-.9oz (26g) Packs.

• What would you pair with this snack? I use peanut butter...2 Answers
Jessica L.
Recently bought these for the first time from Publix. A great portion size. The perfect snack. Healthier than eating a whole big bag which I’ve been known to do. Love how convenient these are!
Kivia C.
Irvington, NY
Always good to have one for a snack. Snyder`s pretzels are my favorite. It has a good price, easy to find in the market, and the small on-the-go packs makes the life easier.
Katie R.
Pacific Plsds, CA
We, my husband and kiddos,love these pretzel sticks and go through large, family size bags weekly. I love these individual bags so I can keep them for snacks on the go. We take them to school, work, the beach, the pool, in the car... you name it. Delicious!!
Oh, and even our dog goes goo goo gaa gas over these! Lol!
Allison C.
California
These are great for school lunches. My son gets one of these everyday for his lunch. He loves them. I like them for a simple snack in the afternoon for myself. They are not that easy to find in the stores so I stock up whenever I see them. I would recommend these especially for trips or school lunches.
Andrea P.
I like pretzels and I also love how this comes in seperate bags so I know how many calories I'm eating. I know each pack has only 100 calories so I avoid over eating this way. Pretzels are healthier than potato chips and also tastier. I would recommend this product.
Ani S.
Buffalo, NY
These are a must have snack for ski club. They are 100 calories affordable and most importantly they are liked by the students and adults. My husband likes these in his lunch everyday 😀
Raechal T.
Great go to snack for the kids as they are a perfect size to fill them up to hold off until the next meal all the while being healthy! They go great with many different flavors of dipping sauce, as well.
Cryssie A.
Portland, OR
These are perfect for your middle of the day snack!  The small packets of delicious pretzels can go in your purse or summer bag.... so you can carry this tasty snack anywhere!
Soupy M.
canada
I love this little bags. It is very convenient. It doesn't compare to any other alternatives. It is very affordable. I would definitely buy this product again. It is a great flavor. You can't go wrong. I would definitely recommend this product.
Alicen B.
Normal, IL
I love Snyder's pretzels! These are perfect for lunchboxes, purses, and for sports teams. They make a great after game snack and a great picnic snack for when you want something a little salty. Snyder's is my go to brand and the definition of great pretzels.
Dominique D.
What would you pair with this snack? I use peanut butter. Any other interesting ideas?