BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

Snyder's® of Hanover 100 Calorie Pack Mini Pretzels.
America's Pretzel Bakery Since 1909®.
0g Fat - 0g Saturated Fat - 0g Trans Fat.
10 Packs.
10 - .9oz (26g) Packs. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Emre Y.
Brooklyn, NY
My choice of breakfast in the office! Love these pretzels, especially with a side of hummus! It's only 100 calories so you don't need to worry about eating too much of it!!!
Sam W.
Please keep these away from me. They're too tasty! Why aren't the packs bigger? Is it because you don't want me to gain any more pretzel weight? Can't. Stop. Eating.
Kanada O.
Snyder's of Hanover has always been my favorite snack, and I love that I can grab a single 100 Calorie Pack and have the perfect snack portion!
Vatreece D.
Really good pretzels their not too salty and I love the mini packs great for snacking on the go.
Alex C.
These are my favorite pretzels of all time. Great for traveling and for a quick snack.
Elizabeth G.
Washington
If you have a large family or just really love single bags of pretzels then this is a must. I personally find this great for portion control and this size fits nicely in my purse. I checked over every bag and nothing seemed smashed or broken. The experation dates were all the same and good for about three months. The pretzels tasted normal, not stale. Infact I tested a few bags just to make sure. What else can I say..they are great.
Jessica R.
I actually resorted to eating a bag of these last night on my way through town I'm not really a big fan of pretzels but yeah last week's work kind of thing where I was in a rush
Alyssa K.
College Sta, TX
I always keep these on hand for when the nieces and nephews come over. They are a great snack to have between meals and the individual bags help control their eating portions. They love the pretzels and it is a great snack to have for kids because we can take them on the go too.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
Being a huge fan of pretzels, I must admit this is one of my go to pretzels.  I love that they are in the convenient packs, so you don't have to count them out, then compare sizes of the broken ones to try and calculate calories.  These make things sooo much easier, and taste great!
Olivia K.
Lexington, MA
My dad used to always get these for us as a school snack. The size is a good portion and easy to take with you. They're pretty basic pretzels, so they're yummy and I would eat them again, but after a while of eating them every day with lunch I would get a little sick of them.