BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Snyder's® of Hanover 100 Calorie Pack Mini Pretzels.
America's Pretzel Bakery Since 1909®.
0g Fat - 0g Saturated Fat - 0g Trans Fat.
10 Packs.
10 - .9oz (26g) Packs.

Buy on Walmart
Alyssa K.
College Sta, TX
I always keep these on hand for when the nieces and nephews come over. They are a great snack to have between meals and the individual bags help control their eating portions. They love the pretzels and it is a great snack to have for kids because we can take them on the go too.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
Being a huge fan of pretzels, I must admit this is one of my go to pretzels.  I love that they are in the convenient packs, so you don't have to count them out, then compare sizes of the broken ones to try and calculate calories.  These make things sooo much easier, and taste great!
Erica L.
Pretzel 100 calorie pack is an easy on the go snack. I am always running around my office and don't always have time for lunch, so these affordably healthy little snack packs give me that extra push to finish out the day while making sure I am giving my body the foods it needs.
Tianna S.
Rochester
This is not my favorite brand of pretzels but it's definitely is on the top 5 they're so good but a little pricey especially for the variety pack but they have a great taste and perfect amount of salt and I like that the pack comes with so many is mostly pretzels and not mostly air
Becky M.
I love all products by this company and I love the variety offered. I buy these for a quick snack and for lunches. Overall, I feel as if this product is a better quality in comparison to its competitors. I would definitely recommend to family and friends!
Diana S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I love pretzels. Especially when they are mini and flavorful. I enjoy having easy snacks in compact and portioned packaging that curb my snacking and offer great value. These pretzels do that and more. I also enjoy the texture and freshness. Always satisfied.
Brittney M.
Plant City, FL
Perfect snack sized product! These are a great salty snack that is lower calorie and holds you over until lunch or dinner time. This brand has more flavor than others I've tried and I will continue to purchase them. 100% repurchase worthy. My family and friends enjoy these too!
Tyra H.
Snyder's mini-pretzels and a cheese stick is my go-to afternoon snack.  It's substantial enough to keep my full until dinner and the crunch and saltiness are so satisfying, yet much better for me than chips.  They are easy to keep in my home and office.
Ayla I.
New York
This is so delicious and nutritious. It tastes very good and very devine. I would definitely repurchase this item again because it is less costly and inexpensive.It is also a great go-to snack for anytime and where on a go! Five out of five review for me!!!!
Latisha C.
Grovetown
Love this product. I enjoy eating pretzels, I love the packing I think the packing is very easy and convenient. I purchase these pretzels from Wal-Mart. The price is very affordable and healthy.. I would repurchase and recommend this product.