BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Mini Pretzels Original 0.9 oz Bags 60/Carton Enjoy the "Olde Tyme " great taste of traditional Pennsylvania Dutch pretzels. Always fat free theyre a great crunchy salty alternative to chips. Grab a bag of this premium satisfying snack at work at home or at play. Food Type: Pretzel; Flavor: Original; Capacity (Weight): 0.9 oz; Packing Type: Bag.

Alyssa K.
College Sta, TX
I always keep these on hand for when the nieces and nephews come over. They are a great snack to have between meals and the individual bags help control their eating portions. They love the pretzels and it is a great snack to have for kids because we can take them on the go too.
Ayla I.
New York
This is so delicious and nutritious. It tastes very good and very devine. I would definitely repurchase this item again because it is less costly and inexpensive.It is also a great go-to snack for anytime and where on a go! Five out of five review for me!!!!
Jessica W.
These are delicious! And they are the perfect size for me to take to work as a snack! Affordable and lovable! Definitely met my expectations overall. And the best part is that its easy to count calories with each pack being 100 calories already counted for you!
Erica L.
Pretzel 100 calorie pack is an easy on the go snack. I am always running around my office and don't always have time for lunch, so these affordably healthy little snack packs give me that extra push to finish out the day while making sure I am giving my body the foods it needs.
Latisha C.
Grovetown
Love this product. I enjoy eating pretzels, I love the packing I think the packing is very easy and convenient. I purchase these pretzels from Wal-Mart. The price is very affordable and healthy.. I would repurchase and recommend this product.
Jen H.
Burlington, VT
I'm a huge pretzel lover and these are the best! I always have them in the house, and buying them in bulk makes them an inexpensive convenient snack. Even better when dipped in peanut butter or drizzled in chocolate.
Michelle M.
This is a great snack for on the go. Perfectly sized and super tasty. They can be found at most stores and are really inexpensive. Great quality..I could eat them everyday ! I would recommend trying.
NICOLE H.
Dodgeville, Wi
These mini pretzels are so good!! The pretzel itself is not too hard.. it has the perfect crunch!! The right amount of salt flavor without overload!! Snack fave!! Great for dipping!!!!
Jessica R.
New London, OH
I actually resorted to eating a bag of these last night on my way through town I'm not really a big fan of pretzels but yeah last week's work kind of thing where I was in a rush
Elizabeth G.
Washington
If you have a large family or just really love single bags of pretzels then this is a must. I personally find this great for portion control and this size fits nicely in my purse. I checked over every bag and nothing seemed smashed or broken. The experation dates were all the same and good for about three months. The pretzels tasted normal, not stale. Infact I tested a few bags just to make sure. What else can I say..they are great.