BY SNYDER'S-LANCE, INC

Snyder's of Hanover Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Pieces: Bursting with flavor Kosher see more...

Erin F.
Connersville, IN
I have a slight obsession with honey mustard. As soon as I tried these I was hooked. So flavorful and addictive. If you love honey mustard like me then you will love it. Crunchy, delicious and such a satisfying snack. Wish some of the pieces were bigger, but still great. I love them!
Kristen N.
W Hollywood, CA
These pretzels are so flavorful and delicious. They don't even require any dipping sauce because they taste so good on their own. I've been buying and enjoying these for years and will continue to do so.
Sara H.
Tunkhannock, PA
I love anything honey mustard so these pretzels are perfect! They are super delicious and flavorful! I buy them all the time and have introduced my friends to them.
Britney M.
Terre haute , IN
This is my all time favorite snack! I received a small sample of them and now I'm addicted! I went to the store today and purchased 4 big bags of them! I had to go to 4 different stores just to find the mustard ones though! They are delicious and filling! Great sweet mustard flavor with a slight onion taste. Just don't forget a breath mint for after eating them! Snyder's-lance, Inc Snyder's of Hanover Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Pieces, 14.4 oz
Stephanie C.
Malden, MA
I absolutely love these! They are seasoned so well!! And you need to get the pieces!! They are so satisfying and not as bad for you as a lot of other things!! I love these so much I'm experimenting with a chicken recipe! Yes! Highly recommend!
Jessie B.
Colton , CA
I love these one of my favorite snacks it's a must I eat these and now my family likes them too so we have to buy a few bags they are a good price and product
Jessica m.
Winston, GA
My favorite flavor these are the best tasting addictive pretzels ever! These do not compare to any products out. If you haven't tried these they are a must!
Hana E.
Dallas, TX
These are so yummy! They do give me kind of bad breath so don't eat before a date or job interview but they are full of flavor and taste amazing!
Lindsay H.
These are a favorite snack of mine. I usually purchase these at Publix or Aldi. The flavor is great. I have purchased these many times.
Ricia W.
I love these pretzel pieces from Snyder’s, but this is my least favourite flavour. Would recommend to someone that loves honey mustard, but avoid if you don’t! I can highly recommend the Jalapeño flavour though!