snyder of berlin® original barbqavored potato chips

by Snyder Of Berlin

Wolf Rocks . Linn Run State Park 27 Miles from Snyder of BerlinWestward pioneers called them the "Endless Mountains". We call them beautiful, fun and home. Wolf Rocks is just one of many sandstone outcrops above 2,500 feet. From many perches along the summit of Laurel Ridge, the skyline of Pittsburgh is visible -nearly 50 miles away. More than half of the land along the ridge is public land set aside for conservation. The Laurel Highlands Hiking Trail twiss along the ridge for 70 miles. The trail is thick with Mountain Laurel, Eastern Hemlock and Rhododendron, plus boulders as big as houses. Our home of Berlin, Pennyslvania, is a model of small-town America and indeed, Somerset County is known as "America's County". Since 1947, Snyder of Berlin has been an active member of the Community and region, and we are proud to share part of it with you. www.snyderofberlin.com 1-888-257-8042

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of snyder of berlin® original barbqavored potato chips !
New Castle, PA
snyder of berlin® original barbqavored potato chips  uploaded by Stephanie D.
These are my favorite potato chips! I use to eat these with a sandwich when I was a kid. They are very popular in my town. Love love love ❤
Hurricane
These are about the only kind of chips my son will eat. I also love them! No other bar b q chip comes close to Snyder's.
Wayne, WV
My most favorite kind of chips in the world. I hate when I go out of town & cant buy them where I’m at when i want chips.
Man
I love Snyder potato chips. They have such a great flavor. I wish more came in a bag but all in all very great product.