BY SNYDER OF BERLIN

Heather L.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love these! if we are talking about flavor I would rate these just as high as any amazing potato chip! They are so good and very hard to stop eating. When looking at the nutrition facts they aren't significantly better than you than a potato chip so I don't understand the need to make them out of veggies. This might be a ploy to get people who want to eat "healthier" to buy them. A person SHOULD check the label, but there are so many people out there that do not! Since I love the taste but not the nutrition so much I would give this an average rating.
Alyssa W.
Summerville, SC
It took me a few times to get used to this snack. I had never had vegetable chips or fries before, I was so used to real chips that I was a little taken a back at first and wasn't sure what I thought of them. They weren't bad tasting, just different. After eating them a few times I started to enjoy them. You can taste the flavor of the vegetable but its not over powering by any means. Such a healthier alternative to buying any kind of potato chips or Cheetos.
Marlie R.
Hamlin, WV
I am not the biggest fan of vegetable crisps but these are pretty great. I tried these as an alternative to my bad snacking habits and was surprised at how tastes they are. I will be buying these again in the future.
Tuesday F.
These are so good! great light and perfect mid day snack or late night =) salty and perfect. if your avoiding salty things these are definitely a stay away. but if you are a salt addict like me they are perfect!
Lori M.
Waco, TX
I like these and so does my family. They are crunchy, snap in your mouth haha. Just the right amount of salt , although I haven't checked the sodium content. So far so good though. We will buy again!
Stephanie  L.
Yum! Its like veggie chips ui like eating veggie chips since I'm not much of a fan of veggies but these veggie chips have a very good flavor and don't taste much like veggies
Chelsea R.
Harlingen, TX
They are light and crisp. i love tasting them individually and tasting each vegetable. i like that they are the shape of what the vegetable would be if they were cut fresh
Sarah R.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Perfect snack and much better alternative to other chips. Salty snacks are my favorite and this makes me feel less guilty than a traditional bag of chips would! So yummy.
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
These are actually really good. I bought them by mistake something my kids threw in the cart when I wasn't looking but they were yummy Id buy them again for sure
Veronica Z.
These are really good as a quick go to snack and I don't feel so guilty eating them. I do enjoy dipping them in french onion dip (that's my guilty pleasure)
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
Do you make these in a snack size bag?
Tuesday F.
Do they make these in a less sodium bag?