BY SNYDER OF BERLIN

• These are so good. Does anyone else have to remember to t...2 Answers
Andrea P.
Huntington, WV
These pretzels are SO good! They put a great twist on just your typical pretzel. It's a really nice change up. Great for a snack or party favor....and a snack you can eat a lot of and not feel guilty! Highly recommend.
destiny r.
Mt Sterling, KY
I personally did not care too much for these. Bought them because everyone recommended them and was not happy at all. I didnt like the salty flavor on them.
Sonia L.
Great snack!! They are also good when dipped into some chocolate the combo between sweet and salty is just... What can I say I love them
chelsi B.
Pt Charlotte, FL
These are awesome. I love that you have the perfect mix of salty and sweet. They are healthier too, so that is always a plus.
Hollis A.
Yum, my favorite pretzels. I have met very few people who don't like these, so they are my go to party snack
Christine S.
Jamaica, NY
The only pretzels I will eat! Everyone in my family loves them! We have to fight over the last ones.
Adriana R.
I don't really like pretzels but these are tasty ! another flavor helps. They are good
Teresa U.
West Richland , WA
These are so good. Does anyone else have to remember to take a break when eating them so you don't end up finishing the bag??