snyder of berlin® honey barbqavored potato chips

by Snyder Of Berlin

Lower Humbered Bridge 27 miles from Snyder of BerlinSay "covered bridge" and some people may think of Vermont (4th most), but of the 900 remaining in the U.S., Pennsylvania has the remaining in the U.S., Pennsylvania has the most at 197. There are 25 of these historic most at 197. There are 25 of these historic structures in the five counties surrounding structures in the five counties surrounding our hometown of Berlin, PA. Our hometown of Berlin, PA. Our snack-loving friends in Ohio have the second most covered bridges, at 125. The lower Humbert (Faidley) Bridge was built in 1891 and crosses laurel Hill Creek in lower Turkeyfoot Township, Somerset County. The two-span, 126-foot-long Burr arch truss is still open to traffic; and who's to say there's not something magic in our land of "kissing bridges"? Our home of Berlin, Pennsylvania, is a model of small-town America and indeed, Somerset County is known as "America's COunty." Since 1947, Snyder of Berlin has been an active member of the community and region, and we are proud to share part of it with you. www.snyderofberlin.com 1-888-257-8042

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of snyder of berlin® honey barbqavored potato chips !
Latrobe
Purchased at: Walmart
Snyder’s chips are always my favorite, I buy these every time I am at the store, and it is so hard to put [email protected] once you start!! The flavors are so delicious!! You can’t go wrong with any of them!! My kids love these, they are their favorite by far! They don’t last long in our house!
Washington
These are our favorite bbq chips!!! Love the honey bbq flavor!!! Price is great!! Wish they were available in more stores!