BY SNUGGLE #17 in Fabric Softener

New, fresh scent! Fresh lavender with soft sandalwood, vanilla, and musk. This long lasting scent leaves your clothing feeling clean and fresh from wash to wash. Each container lasts for 180 loads when used as directed. A convenient no mess dispenser and dosing cup included to measure for all load sizes and extra softness. Snuggle liquid fabric softener is HE compatible, meaning it is safe to use in all types of washing machines. see more...

Aimee B.
Po box 34
I love snuggle laundry softener. Not only makes your clothes smell good but it makes them smell good for a long time and make some super soft the only thing that I don't recommend you wash with a snuggle is the towels for your bathroom because if you wash your towels in your bathroom with any type of laundry softener it makes your towels not absorb water as much
Halli A.
My ABSALUTE favorite of them all, hate when they are out and have to grab something else not only do you get such a massive amount that last roughly a month in my house for the price you can not beat it. Keeps everything smelling fresh and soft as can be, i love when it fills my house so snuggly fresh on the kids blanket and sheets
Tina R.
Tennessee
I love the Snuggle brand. It isn’t expensive, but it works just as well as the costly fabric softeners. This one has a lovely lavender scent and it works wonderfully getting my clothes static free and soft. The scent lasts for a long time, too. The value in this large size is great!
yanira z.
pasadena, TX
This is my favorite brand the scent is amazing, if the nwighbors are drying clothes using this product you better believe you re gonna smell it. It makes the whole neighborhood smell amazing. It literally makes me want to snuggle with the clothes i just dried.
Tara T.
North Muskegon
I Love The Snuggle Lavander And Sandwood!! There Is Absolutely No Static On My Clothes And They Smell So Good!! It’s Very Effective!! I Would Definitely Recommend This Product!! It’s Very Affordable!! I Even Got Some Of My Family And Friends To Use It And They Don’t Buy Anything Else Either!!
Gabrielle P.
Warren, OH
This is by far the best snuggle I have used for my laundry needs. It has an amazing smell and keeps the clothes smelling amazing as well. The best price I have found this at is Walmart because you get the big bottle for under 10.00.
Alex V.
Holly, MI
Great fabric softener. Use this in mixture with another lavender product and the scent is fresh and not overpowering. Very effective and cost efficient. Love this and most snuggle products! Would definitely recommend
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
I love the smell of this detergent and typically, it leaves my clothes soft and fresh smelling. However, it had on occasion stained some of my lighter clothing items so I’m not sure how consistently I’d use it.
Bailey L.
brighton
This is the fabric softener that my family has used since I was a child and it makes you’re clothes smell so fresh and the scent stays. It is effective and affordable, I would recommend to anyone.
Jennifer H.
St. Louis
This product is a great fabric softener. I pour it in a tupperware container with sponges and I just toss a sponge in the dryer with my clothes. I like the lavender scent because lavender is a natural pest repellant, and I live in a high mosquito area. My clothes are soft, and they smell great. This fabric softener does everything it's expected to.