Snuggle Vending-design Fabric Softener Sheets

by Snuggle

Reduce static cling. Conveniently packaged fabric softener sheets leave clothes soft and fresh. Designed for vending opportunities in Laundromats and guest amenities. Cuddle-up fresh scent. Scent: Fresh; Number of Sheets: 2 per box. ~ Includes 100 boxes per case, 2 sheets per box.VEN2979929. 2979929. Snuggle Snuggle Vending-design Fabric Softener Sheets, Fresh Scent, 2 Sheets/box.

When did the price go up to $30.00?
Start your review of Snuggle Vending-design Fabric Softener Sheets!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love these fabric softener sheets I think they work good maybe not as good a the liquid kind though they do do work and smell good too ” in 1 review
The way the snuggle products smell before you put them in with your clothes to dry. It really takes me to another land just for a brief moment with a brief sniff
Roseville, MN
I have used Snuggle since my mother used it, when I was still living at home. I have very sensitive skin, and so I'm a little afraid to change up my routine. I can't use highly fragrant products, or they make my skin itch. This one has never bothered me, so why change it up, plus the scent is very nostalgic.
Laramie, WY
Forgot my dryer sheets and had to buy some so tried these. LOVE THEM! Love the scent and it stayed with the clothes instead of fading. Worked well in keeping my clothes from getting all static-y. Haven't been able to find this type at Wal-Mart but the other Snuggle scents are great too. Good product.
Brighton, MA
I love Snuggle fabric softening sheets! I don't like buying other brands because I really enjoy the way that they make my clothing, towels, and other laundry feel and smell great. Sometimes I'll throw an extra dryer sheet in when I'm doing a bigger/double load of laundry at the laundromat. But, they're worth it.
These are great. They leave your freshly clean clothes with a very, very nice scent. There aren't really any cons to this product. It's very simple you just pop it in the dryer. These usually for for about 8-9$ at Target where I get them. I recommend to anyone who loves really clean smelling clothes.
Trenton, NJ
I don't often use dryer sheets but I always have these on hand for when I wash the bed sheets and towels. They smell amazing and cut static very well. I have been using them for a few years now and couldn't be happier. Great value, great product. Thanks!
Spokane, WA
Snuggle dryer sheets always leave my family’s clothes smelling fresh and free from static. I usually can find them on sale for a fair price and I’m always happy with the quality. As of right now I don’t plan on switching brands.
I only use these. They make my clothes feel so soft and smell really good. It's a little annoying that I find them all over the house to throw them away. They are very affordable and I would recommend these to people
San Francisco, CA
I absolutely love the snuggle fabric softner sheets. They smell good, they make my clothes feel good and last longer, and are super effective in conditioning clothes. They are super affordable and you can pick them up anyway. I would recommend these to anywone.
These things are amazing!!!! I never dry my clothes without sticking a couple of these dryer sheets in the dryer with my clothes. They make your clothes feel so soft afterwards. Definitely satisfied.